Chapter 12: The Red Mark

“Alexis! Do you hear me?” I see Harry shaking me. Harry body appears in front of me, but its a big blear to me. “Please, Alexis come back to me!”

My vision is gone. I can't see Harry in the cell, John, and everybody. I just don't see it anymore. I see Harry shaking me. I try to move my head as my eyes shot to Harry. “Harry.” I try to speak, but it won't come out.

“Speak to me. Tell me that you are here with me.” I remember the day when the girls started to bully me in the school bathroom. I would see Harry barging the girls door open, and Harry screaming at the girls. I would have my head down. It was.soon after my mom got murdered. They told.me I was the curse one. Toni would behind Harry running towards me. Harry just scream at the kids of how stupid they look bullying me. Jessica didn't care of how she looked. She knew something about my mom that I didn't. She said that my mom deserve to die.

I put my arms to around Harry to pull me up. I couldn't see Harry, but I could feel Harry. Harry tries to put me up on the bed, but I refuse too.

“No. Stop.” I softly said against his neck. I know he could hear me. This happened once to me, but I never knew what happened. My old friend wouldn't tell me. She said that it was too scary to remember. I drove her away. Toni was always there for me when I needed her. Then she just left town like her parents didn't want her to be near me.

I thought I drove Toni away.

“take me to the bathroom.” I spoke into his Neck again. I feel Harry leading me to the bathroom. I could feel Harry's heart beat fast, and his body is warmer. “Bring me to the sink, and put cold water please.” The doctor told me if Flashing ever happens again to put cold water against my eyes. It would help me to bring bqck my vision. He also said since I can travel to my past, and people can't see me, they would walk through me like I am a ghost.  I could lose my eye sight, but it will come back soon after the collapse.

“Here babe.” He place me on the sink. I hear the water running. I put my hands in the water to see if its that cold. “mmm.” I spoke against my inner anger. I open my eyes to some of the water can go in my eyes, and once I could see a little I turn off the water. I turn around to see Harry against the door frame. I put my hands behind me against the sink. I look down at the ground.

“I'm sorry.” I didn't mean to bother Harry. I am too shamed to look at Harry. I didn't want him to see the embarrassment in my eyes.

He took few steps towards me. I see his feet moving to me. I feel both of his hands touching my cheeks. He start to slowly left my head up so he could see my eyes, but I refuse to look at him. I didn't want to look at him.

“Please look at me Alexis.” Harry voice linger through my heart. It sent shivers down my spine. “Please for me.” I finally gave up as he stroke my cheeks until I could finally take control my body. His fingers are cold, but not that cold.

“Your hands are cold!” He smile as I softly said it. I finally look at Harry fully. I saw the most concern eyes for so long time. I seen concern eyes, but not like his for a long time.

“Never say sorry from something that you can't help!” Harry took my cheeks to cup them between his hands. I want to smile of how cheesy he is being, but I rather just let it be. I have to blink, because I never let nobody get this close to me.

“But I didn't want you to see this. You shouldn't be going through this with me. I can handle myself.” I get defended by my own self. It doesn’t make sense I know, but I don't know how to explain it. My anger start to boil inside of me, and Harry could notice it.

“No! I'm glad that I was here when you had, because I wasn't here. I don't know what would have happened.” Harry said as he look down away from my eyes. Then he look back at me with a smile. “Lets get dressed. We are going out tonight to take things out of your head!” Harry smiled. I look at him with unsureness.