Chapter 5

It's been a few months that Camila and I have been talking and I've been the happiest I've ever been with her. She makes me feel like I've never felt before, giving me butterflies, chills, making my stomach do flips when I see her.
"Lauren?" I heard Camila say, I looked at my phone and smiled.
"Hi there pretty girl." I said, smirking as I watched her cheeks turn red.
"I have to go soon. I'm...going to see my grandma." She said with a bit of a suspicious tone in her voice.
"Your grandma? Doesn't she live in New York? You didn't tell me you were going there...I mean it's no issue obviously, just a bit taken by surprise." I chewed on my lower lip, something was obviously up with her.
"No I know, I just...I didn't find out until a few days ago. But I'm still gonna talk to you!" She giggled, twirling her hair around her finger.
"I know, I know." I said with a smile on my face.
"Okay well, I've gotta get to the airport, I'll talk to you soon okay? I'll let you know when I land. Love you!"
Click.

Did she just say she loved me? Maybe she said it meaning as a friend? But we are definitely more than friends. Maybe she said it without thinking, or maybe she-

"Lauren?" My little sister said, pulling me from my thoughts.
"Hm? Oh hey, Tay. What's up?" I said, sitting up and patting the spot next to me.
"Okay I wouldn't ask you this but Ariana Grande is going to be at the airport and I absolutely love her and please please take me to see her! Dinah took you to see One Direction, please please pleaseeee!" She said before pouring out her lip and giving me the puppy dog eyes.
"Shut up!! Don't ever repeat the One Direction thing again oh my god."
"Only if you take me!" She said with a grin.
"Ugh, fine! Let me get dressed." I said before standing up, stretching my arms a bit.
"Wear something nice!" She said with a grin before pulling her phone out.

I quickly ran upstairs, throwing on one of my black tshirts and a pair of my light blue jean shorts. It wasn't like I was going to meet Camila at the airport, psh could you imagine? But it is my sisters favorite artist. I put on a little bit of makeup and let my hair down in its natural waves. I put on my favorite bracelet(Camila sent it to me in the mail) and I slipped on my sandals.

______

We got to the airport a bit later, and Taylor was excited but not as excited as I thought she would be. "Why aren't you jumping up and down? You love Ariana." I said, teasingly nudging her.
"Oh I'm excited, don't worry about me." She said with a grin. As we waited I decided to text Camila.

To Camila💕:

Hey you! My sister dragged me to the airport to try and meet Ariana Grande. I hope your flight is going well! Can't wait to talk to you, I miss you

I pressed the send button and for some reason it went through. Huh, maybe she has wifi on the plane. I waited a few minutes, hoping she would respond but still, nothing. I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed. "So when does this plane land?" I asked Taylor.
"It already landed, it should be any minute now." She said, looking at me with a smile.
"Um why aren't there more people here? Isn't she really famous?"
"Well yeah...but um...oh look! Everyone's getting off, help me look for her! She'll probably be the last person." She said, quickly changing the subject.

She was acting super strange for some reason. Everyone was acting strange, Taylor, Camila. It was a bit weird. Maybe it's me. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts so I could help Taylor look. She gasped and quickly pulled out her phone.
"What do you see her? I'll take a picture of you two, give me your phone." I said, reaching for it.
"No! Just...Just look." She said with a grin.
"Why the hell are you being so weird? You're the one that loves her, I-.." I turned my head to look and there a few steps in front of me was the gorgeous, cute little brunette from my phone screen. It all clicked, that's why Taylor dragged me to the airport, that's why Camila was acting strange and ignoring my texts. They planned this out.

"Lauren!!!" She squealed, running towards me. I felt tears rush to my eyes as I ran towards her, holding my arms out to embrace her. As soon as she reached me, I engulfed her in a hug, nuzzling my head in her hair.
"Oh my god what are you doing here?" I whispered, inhaling deeply. I knew I was shaking I was so nervous and surprised.
"It's nice to see you too, baby." She said with a grin, then leaned up to kiss my cheek.

_______________
AN;

I'm so sorry for not updating, so much was going on personally but I promise I will update more. Sorry this chapter is short and crappy, I just wanted to give you guys something quickly!