Chapter 16

Riley gets on the tour bus and gets her songbook out and writes lyrics for a new song she's been working on. She writes a song called "Together Forever". She writes the lyrics: Peaceful is the wind, peaceful is the sea, peaceful is the moonlight night that you're sharing with me. Being with you now, in your arms so warm, everything feels so right like nothing could go wrong. I know I'll say yes, I love you more now than ever, you are everything I'll ever need and we're going to be together forever. I never want to be without you, not in a million years, you keep me at peace with myself and you chase away all my fears. Alone with you in the world, never thought it could get better, but now, there aren't distractions and all we've got is this chemical reaction to one another. I know I'll say yes, I love you more now than ever, you are everything I'll ever need and we're going to be together forever. Some call this love, some call it fate, all I know is that I can't wait, until when you ask me that one question. I know I'll say yes, I love you more now than ever, you are everything I'll ever need and we're going to be together forever. She writes the theme of the song: No matter who you're with, you two will be together forever. She texts Jordan, to tell him that she wrote a new song about their relationship. Her tour bus stops at a stadium, performs her song and goes backstage and sees Jordan standing there having his arms open, she jumps into his arms, he picks her up and spins her around. "Jordan, what are you doing here? You should be back in Miami for your job." Riley says. Jordan responds, "I couldn't stand being away from you, Riles. I came here to stay with you for the rest of the tour." Jordan picks up Riley and spins her around.