Chapter 3

After being happy with her boyfriend of 1 week, Riley texts Brad and see if he was available to come over to her place and talk about their future together, so she would wait, the doorbell would go off and Riley would answer it and when she opens it she finds her ex-boyfriend, Jordan, standing on the porch.

Riley: Jordan, what are you doing here?

Jordan: I've made a huge mistake of cheating on you with Taylor, my ex-girlfriend. I'm here to take you back.

Riley was surprised to know that Jordan wants her back.

Riley: Jordan, I'm happy with my new boyfriend, Brad, who's my best friend, Taylor, who is your ex-girlfriend (who you cheated on me with), that you cheated on me with her and with another girl at the same time! Get away from me!

Riley slams the door. The doorbell goes off again. Brad picks her up, spins her around and hugs her, while she was crying.

Brad: Riles, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?

Riley wipes her tears away.

Riley: Of course I am! But I was not happy before you came over.

Brad: Why? What happened?

Riley: My ex-boyfriend, Jordan, came over and told me that he came here to take me back after he cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend, who was my female best friend, and another girl at the same time!

Riley has a seat on the couch. Brad sits next to her, while putting his arm around her.

Brad: Don't listen to that jerk! You deserve me! I love you, Riley!

Riley leans in to Brad.

Riley: I love you, Brad!

They start to kiss.