Different

"Com'on  Aiden I need food I'm hungry we need to go eat! Now get your lazy ass up!" I begged Aiden.

"Fine." he got up and put his cloths on I walked out of my room, and outside to meet Levinia in the car. As I got into the car I looked up to see him coming out here I just paused and starred at him. Holy crap I forgot how freaking gorgeous he is absolutely nothing is wrong with his flawless body. His sexy brown hair, and his beautiful shimmering blue eyes. I sat in the front middle seat and he sat right next to me. 

We just decided to go to some fast food restraint to get a smoothie. I feel so different.  I mean, I never thought I would see him again in my entire life. He wouldn't be with me right now if Brian hadn't called me. I need to thank him. 

Once we were back to the house, I popped so popcorn and turned on a movie. A happy one. Not one compared to the movie I watched when he was gone.

Levinia stayed for a bit but then she left because she had some kind of appointment for a job interview. So Aiden and I had some privacy. I stretched myself up to his lips to kiss him, he kissed me back. Once I was satisfied I let go and snuggled into his. But he turned and got up holding my hand and leading back to my bedroom. I just followed in silence trying to keep my blushing under control. Like that was possible.

I woke up feeling really strange. Almost queasy. I went to the kitchen to sip some water and take an Advil, and slowly walked to the couch and sunk in, my eyelids fluttering....I could here hear myself snoring but I ignored it. Then I felt a hand on my forehead. My eyes flew open.

"Sorry its just I came down to see where you were, you look so pale and sick. Are you okay?"

"No I don't feel very good, but I probably just have a minor stomachache."

"Okay... well do you want me to take you up to the room so you can sleep?''

''No I'm fine, I can walk." I got up slowly. Damn, I am sooo dizzy. I face planted on my tile floor. Hmmm... that fucking  hurt! Aiden picked me up by my waist and carried me up to my room, and put me on my bed and slowly fell to sleep.

I woke up spread out on my bed with all the blankets on the floor.