First Time

We went up the stairs not even bothering to see if Levinia was there he took me to my room and threw me on the bed. Mmmmmmm...

" I've got three letters for that. O....M....G....."

"Hahaha......" he said chuckling, then started kissing my neck. I'm pretty sure this day is officially my most favorite day of my entire life,

1) My prince is  back.

2) He's all mine now and he's not leaving.

3) My favorite day is with him!

4) And today was my first time.

Knock, knock, knock. What! who could that be destroying my evening! Wait I knew the answer to that question. Levinia well I cant blame her I bet she thinks I went home without him. I got out of the bed and put my shorts and tank top and went to open my door.

"Yes, Levinia?"

"OMG, is he in there with you?" Levinia asked peeking over my shoulder to see if he was in there. I chuckled and pushed out closing the door behind me.

"Yes." I said blushing. She started cracking up. I just looked fighting it myself.

"Hey, hey don't judge..." I said still trying not to laugh.

"Well, well....." she said seeming smug." Well you go enjoy yourself!" she said trying not to burst.

"Actually I'm hungry Levinia." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Whatever." she exclaimed." Lets go get something to eat go get your prince charming, ill be waiting in the car.