The News

I drove up Levinia's driveway quickly, if I was pregnant, I needed to know now! I jumped out of my car and ran up to the porch. She opened the door before I reached the steps.

"Come in, come in Christina!" She grabbed my hand and ran with me to her bathroom, and shoved me, and closed the door behind me. There was a test waiting for me. Please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant. I chanted to myself.

I was pregnant. I stopped breathing, I stood up, pulled my pants up and washed my hands. I feel like someone just socked me in my stomach. I started sweating bullets, I walked out of the bathroom to see Levinia bouncing around she stopped immediately  when she saw my blank expression. I leaned against the wall and slid down on my butt wrapping my arms around my knees. my phone started ringing. I showed no action that I was going to answer it. Levinia took my phone out of my jacket pocket and answered it. It was Aiden.

She explained the whole thing to him taking short breaths. Then she handed me the phone.

" He wants to talk to you Christina." I took the phone and answered mostly chocking,

"Hello?"

"Hey come home Christina, I know your in shock, have Levinia take you home." he said

"I'm not in shock." I grumbled.

"Come home, I love you, bye."

"Bye." He hung up.

" Com'on Christina ill take you home." Levinia insisted.