Morro x pregnant!Kai

Kai's P.O.V

I was on the bed, thinking how bad will it hurt when is going to in this world. Ya, this is weird, I'm boy, I'm pregnant and this kid's dad is Morro. Yes Morro, the one who wanted to destroyed ninjago. But somehow, he got place in my heart. And now he somehow make me pregnant. "Hey Kai." I look up and saw Morro. He look at my belly and smile. "Hey." I said. Then he sit next to me and put hand on my belly. "When do you think kid will come?" He ask. " Well, I think s-" I was cut of by pain in my stomach. "Kai!? What happen!?" He ask really worry. Another wave of pain showed up. "N-no, I-I think it time." I said and start to cry. Then he pick me up run out of the room. "Don't worry Kai. Hospital isn't far from here." He said. I just continue to cry.

Morro's P.O.V.

When we enter hospital I said what I need. They quickly took Kai away.

Time skip 2 hour's

When doctor opened the door I heard baby scream. "You can come in now." Said doctor. I get in room and saw Kai on the bed with pink towel in his arm's. He saw me and smile. "Come here, You have to see her." he said. I walk up to him and saw little girl with brown hair and neon green hair piece. "She is beautiful." I said looking at my new daughter. "Because she look's like you?" He ask with smirk. "Hey, she is not a ghost. She's a human. And she got brown not black hair." I said. He rolled his eye's, then doctor came to us. "How are you gonna call her?" He ask. Month ago Kai said I can chose the name for the baby. I thought for moment, then one name shoved in my head. "June. June Smith." I said. He nob and went away. I just set next to Kai and my little princess. "Hey Kai, am I dreaming?" I ask, he was confused at my questions. "Because if I am, I don't want to wake up." I said. He laugh at what I said. "Don't worry. You're not dreaming. I swear." He said. This is much better then become a green ninja. Even thought that was my biggest dream.

Hey guy's! Sorry I took so long to make this and for this story is so short! I need to get ready for school, but I did my best. And I hope you like it @nienskekea and @Archergirl1! And remember to add, vote and leave you're requests and questions.

OK I'm out, bay!