A/N

Soooooooo...a lot of sh*t has happened. Some of that was good sh*t, and some of it was bad sh*t. Let's start with a good sh*t first.

So, since the new year update, a lot of stuff happened (which was mostly good stuff), I dyed my hair red, got over my depression (I wrote about in the boyfriend scenarios book), I spent my summer weekends traveling around my country, and now I'm in 8th grade. And what made me even more happy, was this

4,06k Reads and 91 vote (don't mind the 17 parts, work in progress)

I am very happy, that someone actually likes this book. Or any other of my books for this matter. And I don't know what to say, but thank you.

Thank you all those readers who just spend their time reading my stories, supporting me and asking to make more. Thank you all for that!

And now, the bad stuff...

Recently, I've been hanging with my dad a bit more then usual and he is...kind of scaring me. Don't get it wrong, he hasn't done anything bad or something like that! It's just, ever since he stopped working at the police station and broke up with his girlfriend (who wasn't my mom), he just...started drinking and smoking more then he ever did, and I'm scared that something is going to happen...and I even heard two different stories, from mom and dad, where they told, why they broke up in the first place, and I don't know who to trust. Mom, who took care of me my whole life and who I know wouldn't lie to me or dad, who wasn't there for me but still wanted to? I don't know anymore...

Anyway, I better stop with all this sad stuff (you're probably not interested either). But there is one more this I have to say.

There might be a chance that I will discontinue this book.

I'm not saying that I will, and I'm not saying that I'm out of the Ninjago fandom (I'll be in this fandom forever), but there might be a chance, so, no promises. And please, don't be mad. I'll think this all through, see what I can do, and then, and ONLY then, I will give the answer.

So yeah, that's probably it. Again, thank you all for reading this book.

OK I'm out, bye!