Chapter 2: Gone

I wake up the sun is just barely coming up. It's probably around 6 or 7. I get up and go into my bathroom not thinking I try to turn on the water, and obviously it didn't work. "I almost forgot" I say laughing a little at myself for not thinking. Instead of showering I just change, do my hair, and makeup.
OOTD:
-High wasted blue jeans
-Black crop top
-Red and Wight flannel
-Black uggs
After I finish changing I put on winged eyeliner, and some mascara. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on a headband. Then I walk out if my room and to the kitchen. I get some ceriol, when I'm done eating I walk up stairs to wake up my dad and Wyatt. I slowly open the door trying not to wake them quite yet, I walk over to the bed an pull the covers down...
Uh oh. They are not there! Where else can the be? I mean the where here last night... Wait what about that noise I heard last night the might have went into Wyatt's room. I get up and walk down the hallway at the end is Wyatt's room. I open the door not knowing what I will see on the other side of the door. I slowly open the door. I peek my head through the little crack in the door... I don't see anything. Where could they be. THERE GONE. WHERE ARE THEY.WAS I THE ONE WHI MADE THEM LEAVE. All of these crossed my mind. Again, and again,and again, and again. And again. I fall on the floor, I put my head in my hands and start balling my eyes out. "I DID THIS, THERE GONE BECAUSE OF ME. WHY... WHY DID THEY LEAVE ME ALONE. FIRST I RAN MOM OF NOW YOU GUYS TO... I'm all alone now. I'm alone" I say between my breathes. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you guys ti go to" I say. As my crys slow down, I get up and go to my room. I grab a bag, and start putting things I will need in it, a few pairs of clothes a blanket, hair brush, hair ties, toothbrush, ext. I can fit it all in my back pack. I go down into the basment, and into the hunting room. I grab a pistol, a shotgun, and extra bullets. I put the pistol in my back and the extra bullets. I run back upstairs, shotgun in hand and out the door I go, I dont know where I'm going I just know I have to get out of that house, or else I would feel more guilty than I already do about my family leaving me. I was walking when I say a little store. I forgot food. Dame it! I really don't what to go in there with all the crazy people living in California. "Suck it up Jess, grow some balls and go inside" I say to myself. After my little pep talk I walk inside. I see some water bottles hidden behind a few box's and I found some granola bars, and a few other things. I put them all into my bag and start to walk out. But I soon her some one "Is someone there? Please help me. Please" they say. I follow the voice, it leads me to a door in the back of the store, It was a Wight door. Should I open it? Okay, okay, I slowly put my hand on the doorknob an twist it. As I open it I take a breath, then walk inside. I see....

-A/N-
Clif hanger 😊
What do you think she will find on the other side of the door?
Coment
Vote
Stay beautiful
-Teyona 💞😘