Fresher then Youuu

6 months later

YnPOV:Alott has happened in the 6 month time span.But what else is new my life is crazy so get used to it.So back track to when the car accident I was highly medicated and was sleeping a lot .I then woke up from a horrible dream about Prod and My dreams never failed so I payed close attention.He's coming back and we all need to get ready.So I figured out that I was pregnant and at first I was depressed but then Roc came in told me that he knew I was pregnant and that he did it on purpose too .All hell broke loose .I went off the rails.I woke every bitch and nigga up.Watch this.

Flashback:6months ago

YnPOV:I hate my lifffee

Roc:Yn baby I got something to tell you

Yn:(sits up )

Roc:When we had sex (grunts)Um I cummed in on purpose because I wanted you to have my baby .And I knew you was pregnant.

Yn: So (swallows deep)

RocPOV:Oh shit she does that when she bouts to yell .Shiiiiit

Yn:So you knew all this time.(pauses)...(laughs)...(fallsbback then comes back up)That's why I have been craving Cinnabuns I DONT EAT CINNABONS ,It makes sense now I say babe lemme get a sip from your beer your like no its not good for you I'm like okay it isn't .Then you was rolling a blunt I say bae can I try it ,U say nah bae your good don't do bad things like me.

Nurse:(shaking her head mumbling)

Yn:Yes BitchCan If I Wanted To I Deserve It After Your Lazy Ass Won't Give My Patients Proper Medication I Have To Fix Your Stilupid Ass Mistakes....Matter Of Fact Get Out Of My Hospital Your Firedd!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurse: (flips her off and walks away)

Yn:Yeah Fuck you too Bitch

Roc:Yn baby relax

Yn:I got your relax Roc I'm not done with you bring that ass here so you can here me loud and clear(Trini voice)You try to make me pregnant without my consent.Are you DUNCE !!!!

Roc:What does that mean.....

Yn:(holds bridge of nose)It means stupid it means your dumb as hell

Roc:Baby I thought you would want a family with me

Yn:Chresanto I do (holds your hand)But to think you would be that selfish to impregnate me and then look at me like I was a fat hippo and ting .Made me feel disgusting .This whole time you kneeww!!! what the fuckk.

Roc:I know it was a bad thing but -

Yn:But nothing you have no excuse (pulls hair)GOD!! I can't believe you

Roc:(silent)

Yn:A baby died in my stomach and I didn't even know I was pregnant (tears fall)

Roc:(tries to hold you)

Yn:DON'T TOUCH ME .I'm fucking cheesed off

Roc:I guess I'll go and leave you some space.(Grabs hoodie)

Yn:Yeah you do that(lays down)

Roc:(sulks Looks back at you then leaves)

Yn:(crying )

YnPOV:Ya prolly like WTF Yn
Bruh I was cheesed , plus the medication, then added on I was starving.Don't fuck with me.Then like three weeks after they let me out and said I can work in two months or when better. I wasn't mad anymore I forgave him but I'm still not having sex with him.I'm still trusting him on that.So to teach his as I teach him a little .I have been wearing things around the house and walking around in his favorite outfit of mine.Yoga pants and Sports bra.💧So now its 3 months prier and I'm back in the hospital because I have had extreme pain from my stomach .The docter said it was the aftermath of the miscarriage and that this is the last step.So I stayed there for a week to make sure I was picture perfect.Chres wanted to make up for the wrong he did so he took me to the Appalachian mountain for a getaway .Aiyana stayed with Rocs mom. After a week there we came back but Roc mom wanted to keep her longer so we decided to travel in the five burrows. It was so much fun.I have really gotton to know Roc and He has really got ton to know me.

Flashback

(2months before now)

(MANHATTAN🌂)

Roc:So yeah I'm 22 turning 23 I grew up with my dad ,my mom,and my sisters Jordyne who you already know and my sister Samaria.

Yn:So where is She

Roc:Well me and Jordyne are twins I'm older and Samaria would be 14 right now .Um yeah

Yn:Aww baby(holds his hand )

Roc:Yeah um my mom ain't really my mom that's why me and Jordyne don't look like her. So when we was six we had our real mom Ima call her Shyan and dad .I remember I didn't have a happy home they was always arguing and that all came from Shyan.She would go in his wallet take out his cards and take out money .I'm talking about 500 from each and my dad had fifteen cards .Bae you do the math how much that is .So when she did that he went of on her but he never touched her she slapped him and he fell into the glass table and the shards cut her arm bad.

Yn:Omg

Roc:Then she called the police and said sexual assault. They threw him in jail for five years.During that time she didn't let us visit him she didn't celebrate our birthdays or nothing she would just not be with us she would bring men into the house and they would try to rape us and shit like that, she would leave us with a who is now my mom.

Yn:The pieces are fitting now.

Roc:Yeah so Two years after all that dumb shit she got pregnant by a pimp she was close to.He denied the baby of course. So one day I found my mom trying to kill the baby....(wipes eyes)I tried to stop her and succeeded I held her down or some shit while Jordyne called Called Cindy and the police.They took her away and charged her with prositution,drugs,neglect, um trying to kill an infant,false judgment about my dad so he came out of jail with apologies from the judges .

Yn:That's great what happend to Samaria?

Roc:Well Shyans family back in El Salvador said that they wanted her so they sent three buffed men to come take her .This was was I was try twelve and she was four.They beat me and my dad up bad like hospitalized bad.

Yn:(hugs him)Baby you don't gotta finish if you don't want to

Roc:Nah I want to (kisses your hand)So then after we got out My dad started me and Jordyne's training.Then he married Cindy and we moved to Connecticut.Soon after I was in Mindless Behavior. Then we was riding in a limo fresh off, came back from tour I came across a pretty ass girl with red Beats.

Yn:I loved them headphones yo they was sickk

Roc:Yeah and the rest is history (kisses you) The reason why I did what I did was because was because I never really had that perfect family until later in life.I want us to have another kid so they can grow up with a perfect family.

Yn:Nothing is perfect babe

Roc:But we are gonna be damn close ,With Aiyana too. I love her so much Yn.

Yn:(smiles) I love you

Roc:I love you too(smiles