Breakfast Club

YnPOV:Hey guys I'm so happy yestuedah felt so magical and I'm glad me and my FAM got to enjoy it.Nothing is gonna ruin my spirit.Nobody.I don't know where Prod goofy chipmunk ass at .Ya prolly like you wasn't saying that when you was kissing him.Yeah I didn't but after he put his hands on me he turned into goofy chipmunk ass.But anyway Alex and Tasha came in Last night with My nephew. He is so adorable Tasha gets so cranky Cuz Khalil won't let her sleep if he's not skin to skin contact.I told her he would grow out of that soon.He's six and a half months and he's crawling already.Roc found him in his suitcase teething on his belt.It was so cute.Roc wants a baby so bad He's always holding Khalil.But he refuses to change his diaper he said he don't wanna see nobody's dick but his. Lol.So now I'm putting on some clothes trying not to wake Roc and I'm going into Tyler's room now.So we can discus the pranks and who we doing it in.

Yns Outfit

(Tyler's Room)

(Tyler's Room)

(She already dressed waiting for you at the door)

Tyler: Heyyy

Yn:Good morning so I wanna pull a prank.

Tyler:I'm glad you said that Cuz Aug need to be taught a lesson.

Yn:Ight So I wanna prank Trey

Tyler:Why thought that was ya boo

Yn:Girl he thinking he the sex god so I finna show him

Tyler:Oh Ight he getting me tight to thinking he cute giving me bleaching cream.

Yn:That was funny tho so Ima get Quincy and Ima use the left over pizza and left over hot cheetos and Ima wipe it on his mouth.Quincy loves pizza and cheetos so he's gonna lick it until its all off .

Tyler:(stops herself from laughing too hard)Let's get out ta here before big mouth ruins it

(They leave)

Tyler:Ima put all this stuff on his face hopefully he breaks out so I can throw the pimple cream at him.(gets frosting and whip cream)

Yn:Oh he finna go nut he don't play bout his skin(get a slice of pizza and gets cheetos and crushes it up)

(Ya do handshake)

(Trey's room)

(You grab quincy)

Quincy:(howls)

(You and cover Quincy mouth duck down on the floor)

Yn:Shit Quincy bad boy(whispers)

Quincy:(licks your face and reaches for the pizza)

Yn:I know you hungry(wipes pepperoni on Treys lips,and gives it to Quincy.)

Trey:(licks lip)

Yn:(sucks teeth and does it again and sprinkles Cheeto dust on his lips)

Quincy:(panting)