Couples Game Show

YnPOV:So we having breakfast and Aug finally drags his ass out of bed .I immediately laugh at his face I already knew he's livid.He don't play with his skin.Lol.So after that the celebs went home and me and Roc cuddled and decided to take a nap.Then of course my body won't let me relax its hits me with a nightmare.

Yns dream🚏

(FlashBack)

Yn: Hey boo last dance before it ends

Prod:Nah im good (sip his drink)

Yn:Whateva (dances with your docter friend)

ProdPOV:We boughta have a fight tonite played me for five years .

(Party ends)

(You and Prod clean up no words are spoken)

(Bedroom)
Yn :Prod speak I'm tired of the silence speakk.

Prod:Alright

Yn:alright what!?

Prod:When was you gonna tell me Roc is back .

Yn:(sucks teeth)

Prod:Oh you all fucking quiet now not so loud mouth now huh

Yn:Shut up just shut  the hell up and let me talk ( takes off her dress and puts hair up)

Prod:Put some damn clothes on

Yn:No nigga you ain't the boss of me besides I'm going to bed after this

Prod:Whateva played me
for five years never fuckimg cared about me its always Roc everybody always care about Roc when I was the lead singer nigga cut his hair worked out everybody forgot who I was Prince grew a mustache bitches forgot about me and Ray niggas don't know me anymore now my own bitch turning her back on my for him.

Yn:Wow...You clearly have issues

Prod:bitch shut up  you just a hoe can't tell the difference when a nigga really like you or just want you for ya pussy.

Yn:Fuck you

Prod:Oh now its fuck me huh bitch

Yn:Keep calling me a bitch nigga I dare you ya  chipmunk .

Prod:Bitch never loved me wonder why ya ass never said it and we gotta daughter too she not gonna love any other nigga but me Cuz I'm her father.I am nobody taken my place not the that fucking Roc who thinks he can have every mother fucking thing.

Yn:Why you so fucking insecure about him he is human he wasnt mad in a lab or sum shit .What's wrong with you  .You Neva gonna see Aiyana again .

Prod:Fine I don't give a fuck (shrugs pushes you)

YnPOV:This is when I lost it how you gon say you don't give a fuck about your daughter.Hell nah

Yn:(slaps him in the face) How dare youuuu!!! (Grabs textbook reaptedly hits him in the face )Say you don't care  (Throws book in eye )Get out and don't come back (throws him his keys, deletes your number ,throws him him clothes and pushes him out)