A first date part 1

Mark's P.O.V

Mark got up and got ready for school.Mark had left the house and went to school.Mark saw Jack standing in front of the school.Mark wondered why so he went to meet with him."Hey babe.."says Jack.I blushed and said"Hey Cutie".Jack blushed and went to their lockers and they started to get ready for class.

Jack's P.O.V

Jack went to class and he started to write notes for his math quiz.But he didn't really pay attention a lot because he was just thinking about their date.The teacher yelled " Sean,pay attention".Jack almost forgot to tell Mark his real name.But he will tell him after they both went to art.Jack went to art and sat next to Mark.Mark said "hey Jackaboy!"Hey markimoo"said Jack but also said "I just wanted to let you know my real name is Sean".Mark got surprised and said "why didn't you tell me before".Jack said because he just liked being called Jack.

After School

Jack texted Mark

J:Hey markimoo
M:Hey jackaboi
J:We are going on our first date today!
M:......... I know
J:U idiot,You didn't know...Its okay tho
M:Okay!I know where the restaurant we going.
J:Your favorite of course!

At the restaurant

Mark's P.O.V

Jack and I just ordered and talked for a little."Hey Markimoo what video games do you play and are you a youtuber?"Jack asked."yup,I play any kind of games".Jack smiled and was trying to say I love you but ALL OF A SUDDEN FANS CAME!