Honeymoon

Nobody's P.O.V

Mark and Jack were on the plane to go to Disneyland (lol make it Disney)Mark and Jack were just checking twitter."Hey Jack,do you want the septiplier fans to know that we are married"said Mark."They will be excited but some people dont ship septiplier.....But its for the best to let them know"said Jack.Jack let them know on twitter that Mark and Jack are officially married.After that,they just watched the movie on the TV.They laughed,cried,smiled and then they fell asleep.

-2 hours later-

They woke up and there were at DISNEYLAND ad they went to their hotel room and then unpack their things.Then,they went outside to go on some roller coasters,Jack was scared of heights (idk if that is true)Jack jumped on Mark during the ride, Jack didn't fall off.Lucky,Jack wasn't caught.Instead they just walked around and watch other people get on rides.They took pictures with other characters from Disney.Jack saw other people go on roller coasters and he got scared if Mark was gonna go on some of them.Jack just hugged Mark,Mark hugged him back."w-wanna go e-eat?"said Jack."Sure,why not"said Mark.They went to get some cotton candy and for some soda.It was getting late and they saw the castle grow up and saw the parade!Jack got a little tired but he stayed up.They went home when it end.

WARNING:"FUN"

Mark and Jack got to the hotel.Mark wanted to finally have some fun with Jack.Mark put Jack in the bed,Jack looked confused "you want to do this??"said Jack."Of course my sweet heart"said Mark.Mark took off Jack's clothes and Mark took off his clothes.Mark started to put his 🙊 in Jack.Jack started to moan"AHHHHH Mark,go gentle on me."said Jack!"Baby,I wanna go rough not too gentle"said Mark.Mark started to hump on Jack,Jack started to enjoy it."you like it,Jackaboy said Mark,"yess markimoo."said Jack.Mark is on top of Jack and just kept going!!"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES"yelled Jack.Mark laughed 😂!Anyway,Mark actually suck his 🙊."Ohhhhh Kay"said Jack.Jack said "now it's my turn!"Jack stood up and put his 🙊 on Mark's ass.Mark liked it,"keep going,Jack!"Jack just kept going and then he started to kiss Mark's neck and go down.Mark loved it,he knew Jack got the spirit!Jack had put Mark's legs on his shoulders and then his 🙊 went inside his booty and then humped.Mark was having a lot of fun and blushed a lot.

Jack and Mark were really tired so they put their pajamas and went to sleep,they kissed and hugged each other.!

Thank you for reading!!I hope you liked this chapter!I will see you in the next chapter bye bye