First day of college

I kinda want to skip time to college

Jack's P.O.V

I wondered if Mark is going to the same college I'm going to.But I got ready for school and I left.I went in my school and already knew where my locker is and my schedule.I saw Mark and went up to him "Hey Mark".Mark didn't remember me,it was upsetting but then something happened.

Mark's P.O.V

I didn't feel well.I didn't know who this guy with the green hair is."W-what's your name."My name is Sean but you called my Jack"said Jack.Mark remember and hugged him "Hey Jackaboy."
But all of a sudden,I didn't feel like myself and it was all black.I felt weird but I also felt like a villain...oh no I thought.IM DARKIPLIER said Mark.Jack was in tears wondering what happened to me.I didn't care "OH LOOK AT THE BABY,ILL GET HIM"then Jack had a villain in him too.

No ones P.O.V

Jack and Mark were both a villain.Jack was Antisepticeye and Darkiplier.But they both feel in love and remember who they were,so they felt themselves again and went into there normal self.It was time for class Mark and Jack had the same classes

Schedule

Math-Room 324
Art-room 239
Science-room 456
Lunch
P.E-gym
Free time

They went to all their classes and they went out for their free time.Mark and Jack talked about what had happened earlier.

M:What happened earlier
J:You turned into a villian named Darkiplier
M:You turned into Antisepticeye.
J:We can be villians,wow so interesting but i don't want to be one.
M:I don't either.
J:I was crying when you were darkiplier,you called me a baby..
M:Im so sorry Jack I lo-

Bell rung

"We'll see you tomorrow said Mark."Bye I love you said Jack,"