Day 2 Letter to someone

Write a letter to someone

Dear .....,

I know it's been a while since I've written, but when you moved away, I guess we lost contact. I don't have your new address and when I tried to call you, the phone number was no longer available. I tried to ask your friends, but they haven't heard from you. And I only know one of your relatives and she doesn't know either.

I know that might sound strange, but we haven't known each other that long, so it's what's to be expected. I know your aunt, she's my friend. That's how we met, remember? I was on vacation and you were visiting and we hit it off right from the start. Which is a big thing for me, because I don't do well with people I've just met.

With you it was different though. You had this vibe that made me feel comfortable right away. I even think we swapped numbers that day, but it could have been the next, I don't quite remember. The memories start to fade. I suppose that is why I'm writing this letter to you now, even though I'll never send it.

I accidentally deleted the last text you sent me, so all I have left now is a picture. A picture, an old address and a number that's disconnected. Just like we are disconnected. 

I don't mean to sound sappy. I guess I just miss you. I'm not sure. Maybe it just bothers me that every time I open my closet door, your picture stares at me and I am reminded that I have no way of contacting you. And this letter will never be send. I guess I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. Maybe someday we will meet again.

Thinking of you.

Love,

A/N I was out all day yesterday, so I'm posting this later than planned. Day 3 wil be up soon.