dorky Akihisa x chubby reject reader

"Ak-kuuuun!!" You yelled as you glomped your only friend "uuhwwaaaaa!!" He yelled in shock, you clung to him as you two fell "haha look at those two losers!" "Yugji, don't say that!!" Said a long wavy blue haired girl as she hit him over the head with a bright green fan, "I'm so sorry for his behaviour-" she sharply turns to glare at him "-you two, my name is ryokota ayamese, and you two are.." Akihisa turned to you then back at ryotoka, "I'm akihisa and this is one of my friends (y/n), thank you for standing up for us, but why; we're like the absolute dorkiest losers, the rejects if you will...." Ryo giggles, "now now, I used to be like you-" she said as she pointed at you "but I lost my weight but I didn't lose my kindness so I want to make sure you two don't get bullied by anyone!, hey I have an Idea!!, let's be friends!!!!" She says with a huge grin, you and akihisa look at each other ( like this (°.°) hehe) "hmm, I guess so?" "You have such a cute voice (weird nickname)" you stared at ryo weirdly "uhm okay" Yoshii grabbed ryo and your hand and ran off somewhere as yugji called out "COME BACK WITH MY GIRL!!!!!," "yugji I thought you were supposed to be getting lunch, oh well, bad boy" "NOOO FOR GOD SAKE ANYONE HELP ME!!!!- AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" "*Thud*" shouko tasered yugji then she carried his lifeless body as ryo turned her head back to see them disappear, soon it was only ryo being dragged "hey guys?, where are we going by the way? Cause uhm-" "HERE WE ARE!!!!!" they yelled, you looked to see a long brunnette male and a cut dark blue haired guy, bluey said "ooh she looks pretty, are you sure she's a reject?" she turned to the camera wielding male with a dark aura and said "don't you dare assume because I'm popular I have to hang with popular kids!!!!" He nodded "I'm kouta! And the drama geek beside me is hideyoshi" "hi I'm hideyoshi and just so you know I am a g-" "guy, yeah, I can tell" he stares shocked then bows before her and said "finally someone who understands!!!" "I knew too..." You mumbled she patted you head "I know, (y/n), but at least we know!" As ryo flashed an award winning smile, you clung to akihisa "aki?, are you sure about her?" He nodded his head and rubbed the back of his neck as he said with a cheeky smile "I think so, she seems really nice!" You nodded, "just note, if she turns on us and bullies us like everyone else I'm blaming you!!" He nodded "okay!" Ryo suddenly said "I have an amazing idea!, Let's all go to the beach, and I'll invite my friends" then you said "wait!, we still have two other girls first you to meet first!" Then ryo said, "bring them along!, I'll meet them-" *riiiiiiiinng* "heh, later guys!" As she ran off you gave aki a hug and said, "we'll meet up at your place to plan for that beach day okay!" Then you ran off as akihisa yelled "Wait, (Y/N), I Have To Tell You Something-!!!" Then he quietly whispered to himself "important..."