modern Zane x shy chubby reader

WARNING! LEMON CHAPTER WARNING! THIS IS A REQUEST FOR YouTubeTrio
~~~~~~~~~''''''•••••••••••€€€€€€
So you left the shop, after grabbing some pasta, meat, sauce and cheese, and started walking home when suddenly you crashed into someone and heard a gasp "y/n?" You winced opening an eye to see a fallen kai and a panting hiruko, who had chased kai, she gasped over dramatically "Y/N!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!! ARE YOU OKAY, HOW ARE YOU AND ZANE? HAVE YOU GUYS F***ED? ARE YOU PREGNANT!??!!?" she turns slapping kai in the face "DONT CRASH INTO A PREGNANT LADY!!!!" You blushed "h-hiruko, i-im okay, we-we're doing great! I'm still a v-v-virgin so I'm not p-pregnant, I'm just c-chubby" She slapped you "NO YOUR BEAUTIFUL Y/N" she handed you a sexy lingerie set "wear this and Zane won't be able to keep his hands off you~" she winked holding a red version for her and kai and gave you a white/shiny silver one, it was a two piece set the top Half was a bikini looking top with see-through fabric covering your belly while the bottom was a g-string/thong you blushed glaring at her and telling her you had to hurry and go cook, she sighed muttering about how you were gonna lose your virginity, she grabbed kai and ran as you slowly started walking home again while walking you couldn't help but wonder 'should I wear it? Will it make Zane bounce on me? Oh goodness! I can't do this! Its not me!' You thought as you started glowing red 'but...maybe...its what I need....' You convinced yourself to wear it, you soon walked in the door, Zane not coming home for a few hours...you quickly changed into the lingerie and placed a calm blue apron on you started boiling pasta and cooking the meat, an hour later you had made to plates of delicious pasta, you smirked, standing in front of the dining table as Zane walked in and sat down, he didn't see anything indifferent, you still had the long apron on, he then said looking at you "thank you y/n, its really good!" You smiled and said "you welcome Zane~" managing to control your stutter, you knew he was still looking as you turned around, your juicy ass on display right in front of him, within seconds you could hear gasps as he choked slightly on his food in shock "y-y/n-n!?!?!? What are you wearing??" You giggled "like it?" He stammered "u-uhh...y-yeah!" He said standing up and holding your large waist with one hand and undoing the apron with the other as he kissed all along your neck and jaw, you panted, feeling exposed as he lifted you up, running to the bedroom, he threw you on the bed stripping as you could see a sizeable erection, you blushed spreading your legs open, he leaned down pulling the thin strap aside and giving your wet pussy a lick, you moaned softly, his wet and rough tongue feeling better than anything you ever imagined, while drowning in the pleasurable waves of Zane's tongue you didn't notice he had stuck it in you until it had tickled a surprisingly sensitive spot, you gasped panting and moaning loudly, gripping the bed, "Z-zaaannee!! I-im..g-onna!!-" you barely got out before you squirted all over his tongue, face, and in his mouth, he drank and licked most of it off before whispering, "what a delicious and perfect pussy~💕" he then sat down, his erection tall and proud, he then said "how about you give me a little....lick n suck?" You nodded getting infront of him, you licked the tip a few times hearing soft groans before you engulfed his cock in your mouth, you started bobbing your head up and down and sliding your tongue around, hearing his pants and groans fueled you to keep going, you felt him softly thrust and leak pre-cum, you had a feeling he was close so to heighten his pleasure you softly stroked the skin under his ballsack, causing him to grip your head pulling you further and spill his cum all through your mouth, you swallowed thickly, causing him to become erect again, this time you went on your hands and knees, spreading your legs far, he grunted shoving his cock in as far as he could, you cried out loud, feeling your hymen stretch, he kissed along your spine, trying to make you feel better, once you had calmed down a bit, he rocked his hips back and forth, with each thrust you panted, it felt so good, no wonder hiruko had already lost her virginity, you could feel Zane speed up, his thrusts becoming more vigorous and vicious, he was slamming into you, you kept moaning loudly, almost screaming, it felt amazing, his cock rubbing your inner walls and nearly touching your cervix brought you to a climax, you tightened around his cock, convulsing as you orgasmed, he yelled as he too shot strings of semen into you from feeling you tighten and orgasm, he then wearily pulled himself out of you, you collapsed on the bed, he collapsed on you, throwing a blanket on you both, when you woke up you threw up for 20 minutes, had a shower, cleaning the semen and vomit off yourself, had a bowl of cereal and went to a nearby cafe where hiruko worked and told her about last night, next thing you knew after her shift she bought baby clothes and more to share, as she was getting a baby belly herself, you smiled, thanking her for lingerie, she smirked, "I told you he wouldnt be able to keep his hands off you~" you giggled "y-yeah, you were right" as you could feel his hands under your shirt and slide along your chubby belly, now you and hiruko finally matched.