Vampire Hater (6)

-Pic of the Wedding Ring-

***

"Wake up Yuuki!" I heard someone yell right in my ears.

I yelped in surprise holding my ears shooting up off the bed. I saw Alex smirking.

"Wakey wakey! Time for school!" he said joyfully.

I flipped him off trying to recover my hearing in the left ear. 

"Don't you think you're enjoying this a little too much? It's only 5:03AM" I said.

He shook his head still smirking. I looked at him. I sighed looking at the ring on my finger. Damn Grayson. Such a beautiful ring but such bad luck!

"I should still be asleep! So get off of bed and let me cuddle my pillow!" I protested.

He laughed,

"We live in the forest in the middle of nowhere. It's going to take 2 hours to get you to school," he said.

I gasped. I hate car rides!

"And what do you mean cuddle with your pillow!? You didn't even touch your pillow! You were always on top of me!" he said laughing.

I turned red.

"I'm going to get ready" I mumbled turning redder.

I got out and went to Grayson's room which was now my room....sort of. He wont let me sleep on the bed. Only on the floor like I'm his human pet. I toke a bath and wore a red mini dress with black heels. I curled my hair and put on dark make-up then put perfume. 

When i got out, Grayson was wide awake texting someone. Although, knowing Grayson, probably sexting. His eyes went wide when he saw me.

"No! You cannot wear that! Go back and change," he said pushing me back in the closet.

I looked at him weirdly hanging on to the door frames.

"No! I'm wearing this!" I whined, running to Alex.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"No! Come on Alex not you too!" I moaned.

Grayson came in, now wearing a black shirt with a dark blue jacket and black jeans.

"I'm wearing this dress! Or I'm not going to school," I said crossing my arms and putting them under my chest.

They both rolled their eyes. 

"I'll drive her," Grayson said.

Alex nodded throwing his car keys. I looked at Grayson as if he was mad. 

"Are you bloody crazy? I don't want to ride with you! And why would you use Alex's car? You have your own!" I said.

Alex rolled his eyes as Grayson dragged me away.

"Just because I'm your wife, doesn't mean I'm your property!!" I called.

He turned me around just to look at my face and then he kissed me on the lips. My eyes went wide.

"Yes it does," he smirked, running again.

"Noooooooooo!" I yelled as he dragged me.

"I don't fancy you!"

(A/N: sorry that I wrote 'Fancy' not 'Like'. Just trying to sound British.)

When we went in Alex's cool blue car he drove me to school. I put on lip gloss to take away the Grayson germs. I turned up the music and sung along. 

"Oh wow! British lesbian knows how to rap!" Grayson said.

I flipped him off. How the bloody hell am I lesbian? He flipped the radio station and put on Linkin Park. I slapped his hand and put on Rihanna instead. 

"How am I a lesbian, you gay vampire?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. He flipped the radio station to another song and Eminem was on. I shrugged humming along to 'Lose yourself'. We were still in the middle of  no where but at least we were on a road!

'Thriller' by Michael Jackson came on. 

"No such thing as a gay vampire," he winked.

"And you didn't like my kiss. You'd rather sleep with Alex," he said.

I laughed. Okay there's no such thing as a gay vampire yet here Grayson is!

"Anyway, today you're not sleeping with him," he said.

"No I'm sleeping with him. He actually lets me sleep on his bed. Unlike my husband!" I said pointing at my ring.

"It's a beautiful ring, I'll give you that, but this is a death trap!" I said.

He rolled his eyes making me roll mine. Ugh, I wanted to stake him. 

"You can sleep on the bed today," he said shocking me.

I turned to look at him. 

"Are you sick?" I asked.

He shook his head still looking on the road.

His face went hard when I checked his forehead. Bloody hell! He was freezing. His features went as hard now.

"Why are you so hung on letting me sleep with you?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, now in the school's parking lot.

"You're my wife. I gave you the ring, right? So I don't get why you want Alex. That's bull," he said.

"Or maybe all you British girls are crazy," he said, ruining the cute little spark he was giving my heart.

I flicked his forehead getting my messenger bag.

"You're my husband.  That's a fact" I said making him look at me in a weird way.

"Sad, but true" I said.  

He smirked and I walked off to school.

He honked the horn making me look back at him questioningly. Sadly, this bloody American is my husband...but I have a feeling I might like him later on. Dumb ass vampires. I smiled.

"Have a good day," he called out.

I laughed and put him a thumbs up. He looked at me as if I was mad.

"I wasn't talking to you, you dumb British girl! I was talking to the sane American blonde!" he said.

I glared. Oh i have a feeling I'll be the one to stake him. 

I saw Sophie sitting down where we usually sat before I got kidnapped and forgotten. I sighed passing her and going straight to the office where my things are. I finally got there and saw Mrs Skylar, my school's lead office woman who I loved.  

"Hello Mrs Skylar how's Max?" I asked.

The women looked at me weirdly. I hit my head. Oops they don't remember me. Forgot.

"Sorry do I know you?" she asked smiling.

I faked a smile...why was I always the one who had to suffer?

"Yeah! Don't you remember when you were 6 months pregnant, you bumped into me in Wal-Mart and just started talking about how it's a boy," I lied smoothly.

She smiled giving me my timetable. I sighed. Smooth Yuuki, smooth. 

The bell rang. Here goes...

***