Vampire Hater (4)

***

-Pic of Alex-

"A killer?" I asked.

"He doesn't look like one," I said, looking at him wrinkling my nose.

Julia shrugged. I sighed. I pitied him. He's hated. Maybe if I talk to him... Julia looked at me and glared as if she knew what I was thinking. 

"He's evil. Don't you dare even think about being friends with him. If you mess up, they'll take the chance and suck you. Stay with the Erickson family and you'll be safe. We'll take care of you. Just be careful," she said.

"Grayson will take great care of you. He'll never let you out of his sight," she said trying to prove that her douche of an older brother is a good person. 

I looked at him dancing with the slut.

"Hmm never let me out of his sight?" I said.

She smiled patting my back and left. Alex came running. I looked at him confused.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

He shrugged and sat on the seat where Julia was a few seconds ago.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

He nodded. I looked out of the window. The moon was out and full. The clouds were black...it was going to rain. I sighed wanting to go outside.

"Will I ever be free?" I asked myself. 

"Actually, that's why I'm here," he said.

I automatically looked at him shocked.

"They're letting you go," he said.

I squealed and squeezed him into a hug.

He looked at me and held my hands

"Here's the bad news," he said, looking guilty.

I pouted putting my head down.

"You're still married to Grayson. And this is your permanent home. And we will erase the memory of you from everyone who knew you," he said.

I looked at him shocked. 

 "Does that mean my best friend won't even remember me?" I asked.

He nodded looking at me sorry. I felt sick, I knew I was going to cry. Sophie and I have been through so much together and now I have to go to school as a new girl. I held back the tears and I swallowed the hurt trying not to yell.

"Okay..." I said. 

Alex sighed hugging me.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"You're just a normal girl. Your involvement is unnecessary," he said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I cried. Alex soothed me through the whole thing.

"Don't worry. We'll be there if you need help," he said trying to comfort me. 

"Will you be in school with me?" I asked.

He shook his head. I sighed. He wiped away the tears with his thumb.

"Will I be able to make friends?" I asked.  

He looked around and put a finger to his mouth and winked.

"It'll be our dirty secret" he said making me smile.

He sat with me 'till Grayson came back and sat down.

"Bye Yuuki. Be strong alright?" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.