1

"Found you!" Fifteen-year-old Cooper follows his five-year-old sister, Hope, away from his hiding place to find their friend - well, Cooper's friend, and crush - sixteen-year-old Hunter.

"Hope! Try looking over here," Cooper suggested. He had seen Hunter already, but he wanted to see Hope's face light up when she did.

Cooper loved his sister and everything about her. He loved to hear her laugh. He loved to see her smile. He loved her hugs. Her singing. The way she played with him. How she went to him before anyone else when scared or sad. How some of her pretend marriages between dolls were homosexual. How adorable it seemed when she mispronounced words (she still had some trouble with certain letters in some words; CH most commonly). How she would always want to play, and her games actually seemed fun. How she loved visits from the 'tickle monster' and being it, to him, alike.

"Found you!" Hope squealed with a wide smile on her face. "You're too good at this game," Hunter groaned with a smile, "I need some better hiding spots." "I know a good one!" "Will you tell me?" "Nuh-uh," she shook her head and put a finger to her lips, "it's a secret."

"Hope, come on inside. We just finishe the game, and it's really getting hot out. Let's take a break, okay, sweetheart?" "Do I have to?" The child whined. "Only for a little bit. We can watch some tv or something; have a little snack. We can play more games inside." "Tickle feet?" She asked with an irresistibly adorable face. "Sure," Cooper chuckled, "I'll tickle your feet."

Loud laughter erupted from Hope as her brother tickled her very sensitive feet as they watched the television from the couch. Hunter watched with delight as the very attractive boy's wiggling digits squirmed between the young girl's toes with skill, he'd surely done it a fair amount before: "Tickle tickle tickle, Hope," Cooper teased happily.

Hunter couldn't stand the sight before him. Having a strong tickling fetish, the little bit he saw already turned him on. But he would have much rathered Cooper be the victim, however. He wished greatly to tickle his best friend, but it seemed he wasn't ticklish. Hunter had tried a number of things. He would poke Cooper's side when given the appropriate circumstance, he had given the boy a foot massage or two, he used his nails if ever rubbing Cooper's back... He had even tickled the back of his friend's neck briefly, but it seemed to just make the boy itchy.

When Hunter returned from the bathroom (after jacking off), he saw exactly what he wanted: Cooper being tickled by Hope. The very cute boy was made even more adorable by his reaction: he curled in a tight ball and kicked his feet as he let out loud giggles and covered his face. His eyes were squeezed shut and his head was shaking 'no', all from only his belly being poked and squeezed by the little girl.

Hunter snuck around behind Cooper to tickle the boy's sides. Cooper let out a scream of surprise and smacked at Hunter's hands as he returned to loud giggling. "Stop!" Cooper begged through giddy laughter. "Please!" Cooper curled into a tighter ball and used his elbows to block his sides and hands to shield his tummy. He kicked his legs violently, only making Cooper want to tickle his feet. Well, more than he already wanted it. He refrained, though. He had to. If his crush ever found out Hunter was turned on by tickling him, he would surely leave and never turn back.

Hunter chuckled and stopped, telling Hope to stop as well. "I hate you," mumble Cooper as he nudged his friend whom now sat behind him. "You looove me," Hunter chuckled, pulling his crush onto his lap. Cooper blushed brightly and cuddled up to the boy. "When will mommy be back?" Hope asked, pulling her brother's sleeve. "Really soon, okay? Promise." He smiled sweetly at her and closed his eyes. It was just supposed to be for a moment, he had to watch Hope, but soon enough, he was asleep.