4

When Hunter was finally alright to tickle his friend again, after having tickled him enough with the gentle strokes, he went into his bag and pulled out a bottle that looked as if it was for baby powder. But it couldn't be. What use could baby powder have for tickling? "What is that?" Cooper asked anxiously, ready for more. Though, with the response, he worried. "It's itchy powder," Hunter said simply. Cooper chuckled nervously, quite worried. "But... That stuff is fake. It doesn't work," he dismissed, praying he was right. "Yes, it does. I know. It's been used on me, too." "Oh no... Please, Hunter, don't. That's so not fair. Please!" Hunter ignored his friend's pleas, dusting with a brush, some powder onto his soles. Cooper was giggling already, it was a very tickly paintbrush.

After just a few seconds, Cooper's feet had become incredibly itchy. But he couldn't show it. Though it would be so difficult, he had to hide it. His first reaction was to wiggle his long toes and cross his wide soles, attempting to scratch with his short toenails whenever Hunter wasn't looking. Though he was doing well at being discreet in movement, he wasn't in expression. His face was all scrunched up, his eyes shut, his head shaking slightly, as he attempted to bear the ticklish feeling of his own nails against his soles.

"Problem?" Hunter teased when Cooper started to react. "N-no! N-not at all..." "Are you sure? You seem a little itchy," he articulated with a short scratch to one foot. It made Cooper scream in surprise and ticklishness, yet it offered a great relief in the small area.

Cooper was getting desperate. He knew the tickling would be unbearable, but so was this. This was very itchy, tingly, sort of a burn. It was irritating. It was awful. Cooper was panting at the itch that seemed only to intensify with every passing second.

"Okay!" Cooper shouted when the burn finally broke him. "Okay, what?" Hunter questioned with a menacing, evil expression on his face. Cooper sighed with a look of defeat and mumbled with fear "would you scratch my feet JUST A LITTLE BIT because you're mean?" Hunter flinched at the last part; was that a joke or serious? Both were just as likely. Actually, it was probably serious. Fuck. But it was too late to change it, now. If Cooper felt hate, he'd always feel hate, by now. May as well go all in.

"I've got the perfect thing for you," Hunter spoke, rooting through his bag. "It'll itch your feet better," he explained before pausing when he found it. He held it up for Cooper to see, finishing with "and clean these smelly things." Cooper's eyes went wide and he began to squirm a little in place, and instant erection in his pants at seeing his friend with a scrub brush. He wanted it to tickle him; he knew how ticklish it could be on his feet. He wanted it. But Hunter could not find out. The signs were all there, his grin, the lust in his eye, an erection, but Hunter could not be made aware. Not if Cooper had a say in it.

To his great misfortune, Hunter waited to start the tickling/scratching/torture. "P-please, I'm desperate," he begged, genuinely in great discomfort. "No, that can wait," Hunter assured, seemingly in no rush to start. "You know what I think?" He asked, clearly not expecting and answer, as he continued. "I think you like this; tickling. You do, don't you? You can tell me; I won't tell." Cooper's face flushed with fear. How on earth... But he wasn't done speaking. "Am I right?" He asked, this time expecting it. A blush found its way to Cooper's cheeks; he couldn't answer that! But Hunter could literally torture it out of him. He probably would, too, if Cooper didn't answer. Maybe it was best to.

"Um... A l-little bit..." He spoke with shame. He couldn't bear to look his friend in the eye, not that they were not exact equals in this matter. They were. "Yeah, I thought so. You look like you're liking this. Now, under normal circumstances, my 'don't tell anyone' threat would be that if you do, I tickle you all over again, right? Well. That won't work. So let me tell you something much more effective. If you tell anyone of what I do to you today, I will never again tickle you. Okay? If you don't tell, I'll do whatever you want with tickling."