6

"Um, Hunter, I..." "Yes?" Hunter asked quickly, in a rather serious tone. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but he had his hopes... "I just... Want to know why you're doing this to me." "Oh," Hunter sighed, slightly disappointed by the question. He was hoping that both a) Cooper would have a request and b) he wouldn't have to explain himself. He was absolutely mortified at the thought of telling his crush that he had tied him up and tickle tortured him... Just for the hell of it. There was no reason. He wasn't taking his revenge or putting out a warning. He was just a horny boy, desperate to tickle the shit out of his gorgeous, adorably and ridiculously ticklish crush.

"Come on, fess up," Cooper urged with a laugh. "I already told you I like it; it can't be worse than that. Tell me! Pleeease?" "I-I, um... I..." Hunter was struggling to find his voice. Cooper was freely admitting that he likes being tickled so it shouldn't be this hard for him! Should it? "I bet you like it, too," Cooper guessed. It almost didn't seem like he was talking to his friend, anymore. He wasn't looking at the boy nor speaking clearly. Though, on his face seemed to be an expression of... Hope? "I, um... Y-yeah, I do..." Both boys blushed at this. Hunter was absolutely mortified and afraid of judgment,  but Cooper, on the other hand, got quite intrigued. If Hunter liked to tickle and he loved to be tickled... 

"Come here," Cooper urged, gesturing for Hunter to come closer. With his hands restrained, though, it was hard to get the message across. Hunter leaned in slightly, feeling awkward about getting too close. "More," Cooper instructed. Hunter leaned in a little closer and turned his head, figuring Cooper might want to whisper something. "A little more," Cooper said once more. Hunter came quite close, hoping desperately Cooper wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek. Pressing his own cheek against his friend's, Cooper said "perfect" and did exactly what he had been planning. He gathered up all the air he could and blew a giant raspberry into Hunter's neck.

"Brat!" Hunter exclaimed, jumping back and rubbing his neck to get rid of the ticklish feeling. "Yeah? What are you going to do about it?" Cooper teased. He wanted to mess with his fetishist friend. He wanted to arouse the boy a little... And to be tickled silly. Sure, his little sister loved to tickle him, but he had always fantasized about something like this. "I'm going to punish you," Hunter suggested with a sexy tone of voice. "Mm, good," Cooper hummed, mentally preparing himself for the wonderful torture to come.