x ; The Lonely King

book number ten: The Lonely King
author: shevvie
status: completed
[ book is in external link ]

Seventeen year old Alexandra Knight doesn't know what to expect when she received an all-expenses paid scholarship to the most prestigious boarding school in the world, Meilleur Academy. Deciding to make the best she can out of it, she dives head first into the glitz and glamour that makes Meilleur...well, Meilleur. 

And as all would know, a boarding school for the rich and successful wouldn't be complete without a band of arrogant, attractive and intelligent boys, better known as the school's very own royalty, worshipped by girls and boys alike. These boys can't wait to graduate, but after getting acquainted with Meilleur's newest student, life at the academy becomes less of a bore and much, much more interesting... 

Opinions: It's about time I wrote a review about this book. This book has been in my shelf for the longest time ever but I never really read it until it was recommended to me by someone in the comments so thank you girl in the comments because I love this book so much. It's actually part of a whole series by shevvie "The Royals" and the author of this book is a really great writer so before you know it, you'll be caught up with the series and continuing on to the 2 other books. The book might seem long but it's really not because the plot is well thought out so you'll never really expect the surprises that the author throws in. It's one of the books that you'll never get tired of rereading over and over again. Seriously though, give this book a read. Oh and, just a heads up, the next 2 reviews will probably be the 2nd & 3rd books in the series, Blurred Lines and Begin Again.