Ch.17 Sorry not Sorry

SALT POV

I stopped running and sat on the bench to take a rest, I'm trembling and my face is full of tears. My heart is pounding so hard because of the humiliation that Allison gave me. I let her touch me to the point that she almost took my virginity, I gave in to her.

"I hate you" I mumbled while wiping my tears using my shirt.

I rested for a bit and stood up when I'm sure that I already calmed down. I feel so tipsy and so tired at the same time, I just wanna sleep and cry all night.

I slowly opened the door of the room to avoid causing any noise in case Keena is already asleep. But I'm surprised when I found her drinking alone while sitting on the floor. I didn't expect her to be awake this late, and most of all, still drinking.

The room smells like four seasons, she's chilling cozily with her back leaning on the side of her bed. She smiled when she noticed that I already arrived before taking another shot.

"How the hell did you bring that liquor inside our school? You will be expelled when they find out" I said amused before sitting on the floor as well, facing her.

"Well, the fact that I am drinking this prohibited liquor right now makes me invincible! Here" she said confidently before handing me the shot glass.

"What's this? It tastes so good" I inquired after emptying the glass.

"Vodka, then I mixed strawberry, mango, pineapple and orange juice" she explained excitedly.

I nodded in understanding before moving closer to her. I tapped her shoulder afterwards.

"Is there any problem? You can tell me everything you know"

She sighed heavily before taking another shot.

"I saw the person that I like kissed someone" my eyes widen in excitement. This is the first time that she opened up to me regarding the person that she's interested with.

"Is it Luna?" I asked curiously before taking my shot.

She didn't respond so it means I'm right.

"I know that you like her, even though you keep on denying it. Well Luna is Luna, but Missy told me before that she likes you so much" I added.

She smiled bitterly.

"She likes everyone, she flirts with everyone" I know what she's feeling right now. It's really hard for her because she have many competitions who are richer and prettier.

"But you know what? You're still lucky, because at least you know that she likes you. Unlike me who don't have even a small chance with Allison" I said sadly before taking another shot.

"Tell me yours" she said while nudging my side.

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

"You're problem of course" she said before poking my nose.

"How'd you know that I have one?"

"Because you just cried, it's obvious" she said flatly. I hesitated for a couple of seconds before I decided to tell her.

"Allison and I almost had sex" I said with my eyes closed to hide the embarrassment that I am feeling.

"Seriously?" She blurted out in disbelief.

"Yeah and she humiliated me"

"Why? What happened?" she inquired anxiously. I released a heavy breath before opening my eyes.

"I don't know with her, she suddenly stopped when she found out that I'm still a virgin" I paused because I feel like I'm about to cry again.

"I hate her" I said angrily before taking another shot.