Falling With You

Ethan's POV

I watched Alivia talk to Emma, while Cam was talking to me. She glanced at me and gave me a small smile before I turned back to Cameron.

"You keep staring at Alivia. You aren't catching feelings are you?" I shook my head, "No, I've only known her for one day man."

"Pretty close for knowing each other for just one day don't cha think?" He asked taking a swig of his beer.
"Maybe you guys were a couple, in your past life." He teased. I rolled my eyes shoving him in a playful way.
"Fuck off."

He chuckled, taking another swig of his beer. Emma walked over, Alivia strolling behind like a little puppy dog. She looked at us and walked away which was a little strange to me.

I spaced out on Ems and Cameron's conversation, excusing myself and walking in Alivia's direction, or where I saw her go. I rounded the corner down the long hall, hearing her voice.

"Look, I don't know what to do about that Sam." I heard her sigh.

Who the hell is Sam?

"Are you sure he likes me." She spoke after a long pause, "Seriously he told you that?"

I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I wanted to know more about this girl.

"He thinks I'm pretty. Jesus, that's the first time I've ever heard a boy say I was pretty."

My heart broke hearing Alivia speak, she was a the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. I heard her giggle and her goodbyes.

I knew she was going to come back walking.
Quick! Ethan! Use your acting skills that you use for a living besides having to tell her that you decided to follow her and eavesdrop.

I saw her boot step in front of her before she would round the corner, I began to walk, my face down at my phone.

I felt her run into me, stumbling back. Her phone pressed up against her chest. Her eyes sparkling, her smile bright.
"Oh hey Ethan. What're you doing?" She asked.

"Just looking for the bathroom 's all. I always forget where it is." I shrugged putting my phone in my pocket.
"You didn't hear much did you?"
"Hear what?" I lied, she sighed in relief, I faked a confused face.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go back now. I don't think the bathrooms that way. It's just a closet." She breathed, nodding her head.

"Oh um okay. Thanks Livs." I spoke, she began walking and I followed her. She was staring at her phone, grinning ear to ear. I began to walk side by side next to her. I glanced over at her, I realized that her foot tripped over her other. I tried to grasp her arm before she hit the marble floor, but her left leg swung under mine during her fall. Causing me to trip with her.

I stuck my arm out, painfully landing on it as it hit the ground. Alivia let out a little scream as her head hit the floor, it felt like everything was going in slow motion. We fell to the ground roughly, I groaned in pain as pain shot up my arm and leg.

I heard Alivia whimper right next to me, sitting up holding her bleeding head.

______________________

"Jesus Alivia." John scolded his daughter as I held ice to my arm as Emmy helped Alivia.
"And you tripped Ethan too?" He sighed, "I'm fine John, I really am." I spoke smiling.

Then Bill came in with more bandages, Jeremy and Cameron following.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Jeremy asked.
"Livs tripped, I tried to catch her, her foot tripped me." I summed it up for him. He let out a short laugh.
"And how did your head even start bleeding?" Cam asked Alivia.