4 - Interview

==

No-one's POV

It was the time. The time for that non-sense interview that I attended. I was waiting my name to be called. There aren't many people here. Well, to be exact, I am the only person here.

"------------" She shouted as she called my name.

"I am just infront of you" I wanted to say.

"So, why do you want to be part of Joy Sanchez's case?"

"I don't know."

"Ms,---------- that is not enough reason to be part of this serious case."

"Serious?"

"yes, this case is not publicized because she might return."

"she? who is she?"

"the killer."

Silence. Silence overcomed this spacious room.

"Oh..."

"Ms,--------- looks like you are not that good to be part of this case."

"No! I really wanted to, because.... AISH!"

"because?"

"I may not have the perfect reason, but i'm gonna make sure I can contribute a big part on this case." I said angrily.

Wow. I've never been so tough like this. And to say that I am being like this because of a serious, unknown, non-sense, but an interesting case.

I really want to know. To know why this case bugs me. The heck the reason is.

Ms. Celebre's POV

It was dark. It was dark as I walk home. There was a fast car on my side and that caused my hair to swept in different directions. And now I look like a big mess. Again.

It stopped and I knew whose car was that.

Joy Sanchez. 9275

"Wanna ride?"

"..............."

"Well, I told my father not to make a mess here on my new car. So, yeah."

I stayed silent. Not thinking that a person named 'Joy Sanchez' exist.

The next day, everybody was whispering, everybody was looking strangely at me. Did I do something again?

They were looking at me. Like I did a crime.

No-one's POV

They gave me a file that contains some of the clues and evidences that they found months ago.

There were only three files that was given to me. The picture of the uniform that she wore when she was killed, the car where she was killed, and the thing used to kill her. They told me that there were more evidences but they're not allowed to show it to me yet. Tss. Should I sneak in their office and get the other evidences? Tsk. Bad idea.

It was 6:05 in the evening when I reached home. It was quiet. Not the normal noise that I hear everytime I go home. I could hear childrem screaming, plates and kitchen utensils banging on the floor. But now, it was peaceful and quiet. 

I look around the room, and I saw something unfamiliar, a letter. There were two. One in a pink envelope and one in a vintage style envelope. Hmmm. The pink one was familiar. It was my sister's. And the vintage one? I don't know. It was the first time I saw it. So, I open it first.

Meet me.

                 -MAC