9 - First death

A/N:

MEN! Paparating na ang exams men! I-eenjoy ko muna yung POV ko dito. Bwahahaha.

==

"Aren't you scared of what might happen next?"

Author's POV

Patricia was so scared. Its her first time to see a dead person. This welcomed her bright and sunny morning. In the middle of Nobody's garden, a dead cold body in front of her. She don't know who it was. She can't scream, she can't even panic, she just don't know what to do. 

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"MA'AM!"

'Is she my employer? My boss? A girl? A.... young lady?' And another set of questions was asking her. The helpers didn't even think of Patricia.. who is really confused at this moment of time. The body was full of blood and her left arm and right foot was chopped. (A/N: Excuses.) It was Patricia's first time to see a dead person and she promised herself not to see another one again.

The other helpers were asked to go home and forget anything about what happened at Nobody's house. No one should report or else, death. Patricia decided to take a rest and forget. But everytime she close her eyes, she can see Nobody's body.

Nobody was dead. A fact that made Somebody laugh. Laughter. Laughter. Laughter. You can hear the echo of Somebody's laugh inside the four corners of his/her store. You will be really freaked out if you would see a store owner like that, but Patricia was an exemption, she walk casually like what any other customers do. She didn't even mind Somebody who was laughing really hard. Patricia stared at the happy Somebody she was waiting for him/her to stop and that was the only time Somebody stop.

"Sorry...."

"its ok. Why were you laughing anyway?"

"The article on this newspaper is so funny."

"ohh..."

After Patricia paid for her groceries, she heard Somebody walk outside the store. Its like he/she is talking to someone.... privately. Patricia followed Somebody until she reached the.... uhm... a dark... small place. Kind of creepy men. 

She didn't know what to do, so she moved.. moved... and......

*BLAG*

moved. 

"Hey, Patricia, mind to join Nobody out there?"

No-one's POV

My body hurts. I can't even open my left eye. I was at the hospital for weeks now. And still... I am not yet recovered. I am seriously injured especially on my back. Can't even move the bed so I can eat properly. It hurts so much that I just don't want  to live anymore. Not hurt like back pain or what, but it hurts.. emotionally. I can't even save my own mom from her. From Nobody... from Somebody..

Author's POV

Arianne was with her friends because they will have an overnight on her friends house. She was the one driving and her friends were preparing all the things they need to bring. They were about to stop at a store but they found.. an... owner, I guess. They were buying a pack of chips and softdrinks. Arianne's eyes were focused on the owner's shirt. She was confused. So she tapped her friend to ask what is that.

She got her friends back as an answer. 'Tsk' she thought. Her friends bought a lot, so the owner was really busy on checking all the items. Arianne decided to get a gum which is located at the back of the owner. She didn't mind the owner if the owner will get mad at her. 

But the next thing she knew, 

Shewas freaking out as she saw..... blood.

==

OMG. So short. Sorry. TT TT

'~ChikkiMaGoo~'