Chapter13

Leona.

After the walk, Jake went home. We had a good time though, we walked and talked about our families(Mine had called and they wanted me home soon, he was living with his gradma) and other things that were happening in our lives. Anyways he went home and  I returned to mine.

When I returned to the house Miles and Jasmine were home and they were cooking dinner, which was strange because we normal ordered out. It was strange to say the least. When i walked it to the kitchen I was ordered out again with the promise of an announcement during dinner. If i had guessed right Miles and Jasmine were going to tell us that they were together. And after what i seen at the beach I had no idea what else it could be about.

I joined Maddie out side in the garden.

"What do you think this is about?" Maddie asked me refering to the anouncement. I shrugged and faked confusion.

"I have no idea. What could they possibly have to announce together?" Maddie shoot me a look. "Well, all I'm saying is that I saw them in intamite situations more than once."

"Shut up!" Exclained Maddie. "They are not together? Since when? Oh. My. God. What?!"

"I know. I think that's what it is anyways. but you didn't hear it from me." I winked and looked away.

Shortly we were summoned to dinner. the announcement was made and they were together.

Knew it.

 ***********

i went home two weeks later. Back to my mom. Great.

i had lost some weight in New York so maybe she wouldn't be a complete bitch. I don't even care. I had already organised a job in a cafe. Jasmine came back with me. The entire plane ride home she wouldn't stop going on about how she already missed Miles.

Whatever. Skype is a thing.

Pushing the door open with my shoulder, I dragged  my suitcases in to the house with me.

"Oh. You're home. Great." My mothers first words to me. Good to know I'm appreciated. "Oh look, she even lost weight. Good luck keeping that of here." Then she laughed.

So done.

I dumped my things at the bottom of my bed and took a shower. When I had my pajamies on I called Maddie in the City. Then I called Julie and her mom. Nothing interesting was happening with them.

Unpacking my suitcase I planned my next week. Work, excercise, friends. Nothing excitng to do at all.

*****

I walked to my job.. Serving food for minimum wage was really my dream job. Three breaks a day, afternoon, lunch and morning break.

When i really think about it, it isnt that bad. The customers were okay, except Sophie showed up in my section. Great.

And then I over heard here saying that she was pregnant. With my brothers child.

 Song of the chapter is Popular Song by Arianna Grande and Mika