Lets Start Over (5)

Meek Pov
"Doctor is she going to be okay", I asked.
"We are trying everything".
I kept thinking about what my life would be like without her.
"Where's my baby, where's my baby" Mama Caroll asked rushing into the hospital. "Rihmeek what did you let happened to my daughter.
I had calm her down and told her the whole story.
" Okay we need to pray on this and ask God to help her and to forgive you for your sins" she said.
I prayed wondering when was the last time I prayed. I kind of gave up on hope that there was a god just because of all the things that been happening lately. The doctor came back out.
"There are a lot of nerves damaged"
"so what do that mean Doctor " mama Caroll asked. "
Well .... she could come out in full recovery or could come out not being able to do anything independently" .
She started to cry and a tear came out of my eye too.

5 Hours Later
Nicki Pov
"When can I leave mom" I asked.      
"When you start feeling better"
I started to think about who fault this is and everything lead me to Rihmeek, but I didn't want to blame him because I actually love him. I not sure if he really love me back, but just hoping that everything goes right for us.
"Mom can you give me and Rihmeek some time alone ?" "Yes" Mama Replied.
"Nicki I'm so sorry for everything that happen to you"
"Listen I'm ok you should be sorry for what happened to us"
"Listen can we start over from the beginning Nicki"
Okay Let's START OVER

                3 Weeks Later
Nicki Pov :
"Can you stop with all the jokes Rihmeek, why are we in front of this big house.
Meek Gets Down On One Knee
Listen Meek I just got ou----
"Be quiet and let say what I got to say" interrupting me.
" I love you Onika and I want to spend the rest of my life with you but your not ready for that yet , so this is a promise ring. I promise my loyalty, my trust, and my all"
"Omg I love it"
Let me tell y'all this ring is so bigggg !
" Oh and I almost forgot I promise you this 10 bedroom, inside and out pool and jacuzzi, and ocean view mansion"
I'm so surprised I don't know what to say.

I WANTED A CHANGE I LIKE THAT THIS CHAPTER GOT A HAPPY ENDING 3-5 STARS 🌟 FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER