Chapter Three: Monsters, and New Friends

A/N: Hey guys it's me, yes, guys i'm not dead, just was on hiatus, I will update my other two stories on my account, I just have a lot stuff to do in August, just be patient with me. And I hope you enjoy this chapter.

By the way, I don't own the characters of Rick Riordan.

Percy POV:

Setting: on the Argo II

Me, Annabeth and the rest of the seven, were having our anniversary on the Argo II, when we heard the alarm system on the Big House go off meaning a new demigod. We all got up to see the new demigod.

When we're walking off the ship, Piper said, "I wonder if its a boy or a girl?"

I shrugged, "Let's find out." The alarm went off twice and there was screaming in the camp. I looked at Annabeth and she mouthed 'monster', and we ran off the ship to find a girl fighting the Chimera.

Jessica Pov:

I was walking through the woods when I looked the pen my mother gave to me. She said her grandfather gave it to her. I looked at the side and it said in greek, 'Για τους κάτω από τα primordials γενιές'. I thought, 'to the generations below the primordials, who are the primordials'. I shook the thought off, started to look around the woods, when I heard a growl behind me, I looked back to see a lion with a goats head and a snake for a tail. ' What is that' I thought. I started to run after me, so I took off running on different paths I never seen before, when I saw a big hill with a pine tree. I looked back to see it running after me still. I climbed the hill, to see cabins and people around. I started to go down the hill when I tripped on a rock, tumbling down the hill. 'This is the camp' I thought, I heard an alarm go off. I turned around to find the lion at the top of the hill, ready to pounce on me. 'I'm dead.' I thought. 'Use your sword' a man voice said in my head. 'What swo--' I stopped myself, I took the pen out and clicked it, it turned into a katana. "Woah", I said. When I looked up the lion pounced off the hill, and I put my sword up, and I bounced back on the ground. I swung my sword and heard a roar, and saw the lion go back, and saw the goat's head on the ground. " Gross." I said then I heard an alarm go off twice.

Percy POV:

We were running towards the monster, when a girl was fighting a chimera. I saw with their weapons ready, when I see the girl cut off the goat's head from the side. " Gross." Frank said.

When we got closer, the girl cut the chimera again and stabbed and killed the chimera, and the chimera exploded in the golden dust.

Jessica POV:

When the chimera went back, I got hold of my surroundings. 'Your ADHD is working at full speed, use it to defeat the chimera' the man said again. 'What ever' I said. When the chimera came back, I swung again to cut the chimera, it fell down, and before it came back up, I stabbed the chimera, it blew into golden dust powder. I looked back to seven kids in the front and kids in behind them looking at me. One girl came up, who had blonde hair say, " Are you okay?"

I said, " Scared, but okay"

"Go--", then she gasped. Then she looked at my head.

I also looked up and saw a trident on my head.

A man looking horse said, " She's been determined, as a Daughter of Poseidon, god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses. You need to come to the big house immediately.

A/N: This might be bad, cause it's been awhile. Tell me what you think. See you later.~ DaughtrofApollo143