Chapter 2

I do not own any of the PJO and HoO characters in this story.~DaughterofApollo143

Jessica POV

~9:00am Friday, August 15, 2010~

I was making my breakfast, when the door opened. " Jess!" ??? Said. " Yea, Mom!" I yelled back. " Look." I looked at my mother, who was surprisingly sober, was wearing a black jumpsuit with her hair in a tight bun, which was black and a hint of blonde streaks. " Are you my Mother?" " Yes, I am." She joked. " I'm working with Sally, and my boss wants me to go on a business trip." My mom said. " So, that means, Lisa Jackson?" I said. " That means Jessica Jackson, that to are going to a camp." She said smiling. " Oh, please no." I pleaded. " Hurry and get ready by 10:00." She ushered. I look at the clock, it wss already 9:35! I ate my breakfast really quick and got dressed. I wore a regular t-shirt with sweatpants and run down sneakers. Then we both walked out the ao apartment to her car and drive to the camp, which was a bunch of trees. " Where is the Camp?" I asked. " It's deep in the woods." She said. " Here." She said, also giving me a black click pen. " What am I suppose to do with a pen." I asked. " Just click it. My grandfather gave it to me." She said. As I got out the car she said, " Bye sweetheart." "Bye." I said and waved. Then I walked into the woods.