Chapter 17

Two hours went by as everyone got drunk and (Y/N) called Carol to watch Josh for the night as she agreed since she got begged to drink.

Two hours went by....

(Y/N)'s pov:

I watched everyone drink as Adam picked up Alesa walking into our bedroom as Jess, Red, and Barney go home and take a cab. Max and I were making out on the couch as we heard the noises from Shelby and Ross and also Adam and Alesa.

Max slipped off my shirt smirking as I frown as he sees how swollen my busts are as he sees me frown.

"What's wrong?"

"They are swollen and I'm a tad big and I'm a bit uncomfortable....."

"Hey...come on...I won't hurt you"

"Promise...."

"I promise..." Max smiles as we started to do it.

After a while we were sleeping on the couch with a blanket over us as Max held onto me tightly.

It's morning as everyone left as Carol came back with Josh as I picked him up from her arms as she waves at Max making coffee as he waves back as she soon left.

I walk back in with Josh placing him in the small mobile crib in the living room as I walk up to Max nuzzling close to him as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey....are you okay? You seem really upset, did I do something last night?" Max asks.

"No you didn't do anything wrong, and I'm not okay.....I'm really self conscious and scared"

"(Y/N) scared about what?" Max says placing his arms around my waist as I hug him tightly. "Sweetie...."

"I'm on edge because I'm afraid someone is gonna hurt Josh and you while I'm just a weak person.....I want to keep both of you safe"

"Hey hey....I want to keep you safe too sweetie and Josh is our little one we both will protect him with all our might...don't be scared I'm right here with you I'll protect you sweetie" Max says smiling kissing my cheek as I blush smiling hugging him tightly.

[A/N: Sorry to cut this chapter short, I've been dealing with a lot. Anyway I might end this book at around chapter 25 or might go longer like the first one. Because I'm righting two other stories one on Aphmau x Aaron and one on a higher deal. But I might write one on Ross soon. If you like the idea of a Ross x Reader story leave comments or message me personally]