The Day

On normal days its really very difficult for me to wake up or to get up from the bed but today i jumped from my bed, almost danced on 'London dhumakda,high heels', 'Kala chashma' &many more.. The excitement level was on cloud 1000k above😂😂😂😂 I left my home immediately after worship lord Shiva and rush towards college.
Four of us decided to meet at college canteen 'Raju_canteen_waala' I am first one who reached there, most of the friends were there and there comes my 'jaans' we hugged each other and started giggling. Anjali and I bought some sandwiches from canteen as in excitement hunger level also increases.
Bus arrives at college.
Four of us took best seats, where we can giggle,talk, sing, eat and dance together.
It was my first ever trip, I am happy I will be away from home and be with my cuties and can have best of it.
Journey is incomplete without songs.
We started to sing and along with us other batch mates.
Its surprising for them because they saw new faces without there books,who are full of fun and laughter

#Music
~Dil kabhi ganda, kabhi hai ek banda..
Dilll ka bharosaa kese koi kare?
Dill kabhi thandaa, kabhi hai atom bomb saa..yeh dhamaka kese koi sahe??
Dill ki yahi khataaa hai...
Dill ko nahi pata hai..
Dil hi yahi khataa hai..
Dil ko nahi pata hai..

KI DIL CHAHTA HAI KYA????

NAZRE CHURANAA, NAZRE MILNANA, KAHII NIGAHE, KAHII NISHAANAAAA....

Music didn't stop until we reached our destination.

Feels are like the movie "yeh jawani hai diwaani' but the only change is that we are all girls group gang and we doesn't have a flirty, naughty and dream guy BUNNY aka Ranbir Kapoor and also I am not naina aka DEEPIKA PADUKONE.
All the songs of movie are playing on my head.
I can't get over this until and unless I was being awaken by Tsering.
We rested for a day in a hotel before mount climbing as we traveled a lot by bus and half of crowd is tired.
Anjali and akanksha was in room no. 456 and Tsering and I was in room number 457

We had quick bath and food, came in our trousers when got a message from senior girl to be in hall within 5 minutes.
We rushed to the hall.

Miss katuka, a Christian women, about the age of 48 is waiting for all the girls to come in the hall.
As we stood in a circular line,miss katuka in the middle she started her ever green lecture which Anjali knows By her heart and says the same lines in a low voice,which is making us go LOL.

" My dear students, here is an announcement for you all... Don't you dare to act over smart in front of me at all, don't try to meet your boyfriends while we are in this hotel and also in the camps during mount climbing. Okay..." And she stared all the girls who are present there..Anjali mocked in a low voice while pointing Ruby 'Mam don't worry Ruby's boyfriend come with all precautions, more then cloths he has condoms' and I know how badly I controlled my laughter and later we reached in our respective rooms.

In our room Tsering shouted, 'what miss katuka meant? I thought she was about to say that whatever happens you girls need to be safe and attentive and she was like??'

'Exactly she told us not to have sex, like literally she thinks we are here for sex'😂😂😂😂😂 I said

'Acha bus.. Good night.. We have to wake up early' she said.

TBC