How You Meet:

Stan:
You're the new girl in fourth grade, and he was the first person that you actually spoke to, as your locker was next to his.

Kyle:
You met at the park when you were 11 years old. He accidentally threw a basketball at you.

Cartman:
Age 12; you guys met at the candy store, and went to grab the same candy bar, but you touch hands instead.

Kenny:
You've been friends since like forever. You always hang out with him, Stan, Kyle and Cartman.

Craig:
Age 10; your parents took you to a beach, and Craig's parents took him and his sister there. You hung out, and were sad to say goodbye, as you're so alike, but a year later you moved to South Park, and found Craig once again.

Tweek:
You were moving to the town, and your parents stopped at his parents coffee house before arriving at the new home. You never realized that the twitchy 9 year old boy would have a huge impact on your life.

Clyde:
Your dads have been best friends since they were younger, and when you moved at South Park at 10 years old, Clyde was the first person that you talked to.

Token:
Your mom and his mom work together, and gained a close friendship when you were both 11, your family got invited over to his for dinner. Turns out you had a fair amount in common with him.

Butters:
Your family and his family went to the movie theatre, and you ended sitting by each other and laughing all the way through. You became good friends after that.

Damien:
When he first came to the school, you instantly adored him. He awesome. Pip was one of your friends, so when he hung out with you both, you were the happiest. Despite the fact that he left, you always came back to visit you sometimes for days on end. Especially during your teenage years.

Pip:
You moved to South Park in 3rd grade, and nobody really wanted to get to know you, except one sweet little kid. That kid was Pip.

Christophe:
You've always been friends. Best friends.

Douchebag:
He never spoke to anyone. Anyone, but you. You took a huge liking to him when he moved to the town, and he clearly took a liking to you.

Wendy:
In 4th grade, Wendy got asked to show you around the school which ended up in you both adoring each other, and becoming really close friends.

Bebe:
You never really spoke to her, until Wendy introduced you to her, as you were mainly friends with Stan's gang and Wendy is Stan's girlfriend. You wish you spoke to Bebe way sooner.

Pete:
You met a coffee shop when you were 12. You were with your mom, but you wondered off, and met him there.

Michael:
You were wondering around school, and decided to go around the back. That's where Michael questioned you about being around there, but your sass made him like you.