Chapter 11

Hey girliess!!!! or guys??? lol.. :) umm... here is chapter 12!!!!! :) before you even think about reading this chapter, follow my friend leonardodecaprison !!! GGOO there, and then come back. love you chickaaass!!!!!!!

○●●○○●●○○●●●○○●●○●●○●●○○●●○○●●

|Payton's POV|

I woke up in my own flat, somehow. How and when did I get home? I got up out of bed, and walked to the guest room. I saw a head of curls lying there. I stiffled a laugh, but I guess he heard me, because he woke up. He tossed over, and looked at me with his emerald green sparkling eyes.

"Morning babe." He smiled, getting up and walking over to me.

"Morning curly." I giggled.

Man. I loved that sexy voice he always had in the morning. He gave me a tight hug, and was about to put his shirt on. Until I snached it out of his hands.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked.

"You are not allowed to wear a shirt here." I proclaimed.

"Why is that?" he asked, walking over to me.

"Because I said." I sassed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking a bit unsure, as he kissed my forehead.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him, as he gave me a kiss on my cheek, and I traced my fingers over his abs.

He ignored me, as he kissed my lips, and kept going. I brought my hands up to his hair, and played with it. He cupped my face with his large hands, and didn't pull away. Soon, we pulled away, took a few breaths, and then continued. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I denied, teasing him. He got fustrated, and became more forceful with the kiss. He licked my bottom lip again, and this time, I accepted. We let our toungs explore each others mouths, and honestly, he's an extremly good kisser. He then broke away, and started to nibble on my ear lobe. I held in my little groan, as he continued down my neck, and to my collar bone. He found my soft spot, and started to suck there. He bit it, then licked it to sooth the pain. I let out a tiny moan, as me took hold of my hips and told me to jump. He carried me to my bedroom, and laid me on the bed. He stated to kiss my lips again, and this time with less force.

"Harry. I think we are going to fast." I whispered.

"Okay. We'll stop." He shrugged.

We walked downstairs, and went into the kitchen. I got out the toaster, some bread, and Nutella and made some toast. When it was done, I got them out, and spread the Nutella on it. Best breakfast ever! I quickly ate them, and walked into the living room. Harry was watching something on the telly. I sat next to him, and he put his arm around me.

"THE WALKING DEAD?!?!?" I exclaimed, jumping up from the couch, and screaming and waving my hands in the air like a complete idiot.

"Yup. Wanna watch it with me?" Harry asked, patting the spot next to him on my love seat.

I jumped on to the spot next to him, and sat down. I watched this show millions of times. Ever since the beggining of the show. I quite enjoyed it. We watched the show until it was over, and Harry had to go home.

"Harry, wait!" I yelped.

"Since I got a new phone, and all of my contacts got erased, can you give me Niall's number?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Why would you want his number?" Harry asked with consern.

"Well, he is my friend. And I think he is pretty cool." I shruged, gosh Harry, just give it to me.

He gave me his number, and I hoped back inside. I was bored, so I ran upstairs and took a shower. I walked into my bedroom, and got dressed. I put on a white V-neck, and short-shorts. I sliped on my red VANS. I put my hair up into a side fishtail braid, and put in a blue bandana headband. I proceded to the bathroom, to brush my teeth, and do my make-up. I put on some mascara, and winged eyeliner. I then put sparkly white eyeshadow in the inside corner of my eye. I stepped back, and I looked really good. I grabbed my IPhone, and slid it into my back pocket. I then walked downstairs, and opened the garage door. I walked out the front door, locked it, and walked to the garage. I grabbed my blue Penny Board, and rode it out onto the sidewalk. I rode it all the way to Starbucks. I got off of it, and walked inside, with he board in hand. I walked up to the counter, and ordered.

"May I please have a Cotton Candy grande?" I asked the cashire.

He looked up and looked into my eyes. He had beautiful lightning blue eyes.

"Hey, my name is Mike. What's your's?" He asked.

"My name is Payton. Um, can I please get my order?" I asked, obviously annoyed that he was trying to flirt with me.

"Okay, yeah coming right up." He winked at me.

He gave me my order, and I noticed that he put his number on my cup. I actully smirked at this. He is such an idiot. I added his number into my phone, and sipped on my Cotton Candy. I skated on the sidewalk, and soon reached the thrift shop. I bought a few clothes, and went home. I hate shopping, but when I'm buying something for myself, then I love it. I walked inside, and set my skateboard in the garage. I walked inside the house and began to text Niall.

P; Hey Nialler! :)

N; Who is this?

P; It's Payton. I got a new phone.

N; Oh hey! :)

P; Hey, I have a question? :)

N; Yeah? :)

P; Would you like to come over? ;)

N; Sure! Be over in a bit! ;)

○●○○○●●○○●●●○●●●○○○●○○●●○○●●●○

Hey BABESSS!!!! :))))))) I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!! ;)

WE BEAT THE VEVO RECORD FOR THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11-4-13 :)

ANYWAYS, SEE YOU ALL ON FRIDAY! :)

<3Abbie