Better Than a Reward (Lemon Warning)

I awoke on top of the Basilicom building. Did I actually fall asleep here? I guess I got so tired that I fell asleep. It was 6:30 AM so I decided to go for a flight around the nation. While I was flying, I noticed a building I've never seen before. I went down and went inside to check it out. I saw a massive portal in the room along with various other experiments. I went over to what seemed like a control panel and activated the machine. The screen displayed the words:

"PLATINUM SOUL DETECTED, INITIATING SYNCHRONIZATION PROGRAM"

     Before I could turn it off, the portal activated and sucked me in with tremendous power. Even my warship mode wouldn't be able to escape. All I could hear was the sound of wind rushing next to my ear. All I could see was a rift-like environment around me.

     After a VERY long time of falling, I was suddenly ejected out the side of the rift

     After a VERY long time of falling, I was suddenly ejected out the side of the rift. Was I just falling in a circle? When I finally stood up again, I felt different. I didn't know what actually WAS different but I felt something that I've never felt before. I quickly got out of the building and flew back to the Basilicom to get some rest. As soon as I got to the medical center, I collapsed. I felt people carrying me inside and voices calling for help. My vision faded as I fell unconscious.

...

...

...

     I woke up in a hospital bed feeling very woozy. I saw Vert at the side of the bed. She jumped on to me and hugged me when she saw that I awoke.

-"Woah, Vert. Calm down, I'm fine." I said.

-"I hope so! The doctors told me that they couldn't find anything wrong with you! I was dead worried!" She said.

-"I just feel a bit dizzy, that's all. I was pretty tired after going out on patrol this morning. I didn't have my breakfast, no wonder I felt weak. By the way, what time is it?"

-"It's 4:15 PM, why?"

-"Because I remember waking up at 6:30."

-"By the way, come and see me somewhere around 8:30, okay~?" 

-"Alright."

     She left the room and I tried to figure out what was new about me. I went outside to see if it was any new weapons or attacks. I tried to use something new for 30 minutes until I raised my fist in the air and slammed the ground in frustration. I looked up to see scorch marks and holes in the ground. Was that me? I raised my hand again. I looked around me to see 5 creepy looking things facing the same direction as me. I lowered my hand slowly and heard them slowly charging up as well. I pointed my arm at a tree but with the back of my hand still upwards. The charging sound stopped. I lowered my hand to see the things behind me fire some sort of laser at the tree, destroying it. I decided to name them Ion Blasters. Next, I hit my fist against the ground and saw swords jab out from the ground and go back in. Stomping my feet did the same thing. I still felt like something was missing though. I did numerous things to try and figure out what I was missing. I closed my eyes and clenched my fist to try and see if that would work. When I opened my eyes, I saw the rift around me again. Something was different this time though. I didn't feel like I was falling, I felt like I was walking on air. It felt like I had total control over this rift. I saw two portals open in front of me with words over them. The words: "BACK THE WAY YOU CAME" were over the first portal. The words: "BACK TO YOUR HOME" were over the second portal. I went in the one labeled "BACK THE WAY YOU CAME" and awoke in the same forest I was testing my new stuff in. What the fuck was that? Was that a window of opportunity? Whatever it was, I didn't like the sound of the "back to your home" option. Did that mean I'd have to say goodbye to Vert? I promised myself to never go back to where I was originally from. I've made such a connection to this new world I'm in that I never want to go back. Right?