Chapter Three

Nathan.

Niall and I walk into the livingroom of Niall's house, to find Liam with Nora, snuggled up and asleep on the sofa

Niall looked at the pizza boxes and grabbed a slice of the cheesy pizza, eating it.

We headed up to his bedroom and Niall laid on his bed, as I sit on a beanbag

"Don't you think Nora and Liam are getting a bit attached to eachother?" I asked him

"Yeah" Niall nodded, "I can't stop them, though. Liam has to sleep in her room for 2 weeks"

"Do you think they know I have a crush on Nora?"

 "Probably not" Niall says, "Nora doesn't believe anything I say, anymore"

"I wouldn't blame her" I chuckled  "I know I wouldn't blame my siblings if they're involved in a gang"

Niall nodded and sighed, "We're just trying to protect her from her demons, she just doesn't understand"

My mouth started to go dry "Niall, im gonna get a drink"

"Kay" He said, texting someone. I went downstairs to hear some talking, and listening in

"Are you sure?" Liam asks

"Im sure" Nora replies "I wanna remember how happy.... I could be.... When I hung around with Niall in his gang, when I went to the fights, and not be scared because I knew nobody would dare touch me unless they had a death wish, and how I even ended up in a fight with one of the big tough guys" She laughed a little, "I won that fight, almost killed him. He was in hospital for almost 2 months in a coma. If Niall didn't stop me, then he would've died" She was full on laughing  by now, "He didn't even care he got his ass kicked by a girl, he always said that if he got his ass kicked by a girl, it's usually for the best. I don't know what happened after I apologised. I think he had to move house or something like that"

I walked in, and went to the kitchen

"Hi Nathan" Nora said, "How are you?"

"Im fine, I guess" I mumbled, "How're you?"

"I've never been better. I was just wondering if you could take me to the fight later?" She stated

"Are you serious?" I asked, spinning around, "You actually wanna go to that fight? Are you sure? You might get hurt"

She smiled and nodded, "If I can kick a big guy's ass and put him in a coma for 2 months, then I'm sure i'll live"

I chuckled a little, taking a sip of my water

"I guess so, only if Niall will let you, though" I told her, "Because he might want you in the safety of your own home"

"YAY!" She squealed happily, hugging me, "Thank you"

I hugged her back, and she tensed a little before relaxing in my arms

"This actually feels good" She said quietly, "We should do this more often"

"Yeah" I whispered, nodding.

----

I held tightly to Nora's hand, and paid Micheal, a guy in our gang

"On Harry" I said loudly, over the shouts, screams, and loud music

Michael nodded and I lead Nora to the ring

"Who's Harry fighting again?" Nora asked me

"A guy called Ross. He's worse than ." I told her, "I don't think you'd be able to beat his ass"