Him

Harry's POV

"Harry wake up! We're gonna be late!" I heard Niall, my roommate, yell from outside my door.

"Ugh. Where are we going again?" I asked, sitting up in my bed.

"To my brother's party! It's gonna be epic!" he said with so much enthusiasum. I rolled my eyes at what he said. The last time I saw his brother was in jail. He was there becuase he had drugs on his possesion while at a police station. Real smart right?

"Harry! Are you getting ready?" Niall yelled.

I sigh. "Yea give me a minute." I heard a quiet 'yes' from the other side of the door. I don't know why he insists I come with him to these stupid parties. I won't recognize anybody exept for Niall and his brother, and most of the people just get high and get drunk. After a minute or two Niall started banging on my door yelling at me to hurry up. I groan, I quickly got out of bed and got dressed. Nothing too fancy just a pair of jeans, a plain t-shirt and a pair of white vans. Niall was still banging on my door when I opened it and he hit me right in my chest. I felt as if the air in my chest was just knocked out of me.

"Sorry man" Niall apologized.

"Its okay. You got a lot a streangth in you bro" I said chuckling. We walked out of our house and began walking to the party. On our way there I saw a man that looked around our age lurking in the shadows. I brushed this off thinking it was only a creepy weirdo. After we passed him I heard footsteps behind us. Again not thinking to much of it I ignored them. A few minutes later we arrived at the party.

"Niall! Harry! So good to see you guys!" Niall's brother yelled. After all these years I've known him I still forget his name.

"Will! Bro! Nice to see you too man!" Niall yelled back. Oh Will! That's right he has a boring name, no wonder I can't remember it.

"How've you guys been?" Will asked looking at both of us but clearly wanting a responce from Niall.

"Great! How's life still in the mafia?" Niall asked, much too loud in my opinion.

"Hey, c'mon I don't like talking about work" Will smirked. I roll my eyes, Will does nothing but talk about work. How he sells various drugs, to the gorey details of how he and his friends kill innocent people. Its sicking to say the least.

"Come on inside you guys. The party's just starting" Will pulled me and Niall inside. Immediately Niall and Will leave me on my own.

"Thanks guys" I say bitterly to myself. I decide to make the most of the situation and get a drink. If I'm going to be surrounded by drugged up losers I might as well be intoxicated. I walk into the kitchen to see that there was nobody in there. Odd? Usually people are cramed into the kitchen to get their achohol. As I make my way further into the room I see that there is someone there. The creepy guy that was in the shadows by my house. Maybe its just a coincidence.

"Hello love" he says, and oh my god his voice was like hevan. I must have been staring at him cause he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh sorry. Um hi" I said, though it came out as more of a question. He quietly laughed and walked closer towards me.

"You're real cute love" he said still steping closer.

I felt my face heat up. Why is this happening? Who is this guy? Why is he saying I'm cute? I was so busy thinking I didn't even notice how close he was to me, or that he was a bit shorter than me.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked, inches from my face.

I was confused by this. Love at first sight? That's not real! "N-no" I stuttered.

He smirked. "That's too bad."

"W-why?"

"Because I do"

Before I could say anything he kissed me. I've never kissed a guy before nor do I even think about it. I feel strange. I feel....gone. Its like I'm nowhere but somewhere at the same time. This strange feeling is all from a kiss?

The guy pulled away and smirked. Is that his only setting?

I wiped my face and began thinking of things to say to this guy, but before I knew it he was gone. What? How? He was just infront of me. Now he's just gone?

"Hey man." I jumped but then I realized it was only Niall.

"Dude are you okay?"

"Yea. Just had a weird incounter with someone that's all"

"Well come on. Me and Will got a surprise for you.

~~~

Okay I might be a little too proud of this but I love it soooo much. I hope you enjoyed. Make sure you read my other story too.

Boooiii >-<