Things are hot....

Each guys room is setup like this. Picture the right colors for their beds.

Enjoy.....

Chapter 18

"Oh my god!" They thought as they see their men ready for them to meet.

The guys looked the girls up and down with smirks on their faces. 

"Got all dolled up for us, i see." Chris stated.

"Well it's a little thank you gift for taking us out shopping today." Izzy spoke for the rest of the girls. They nod their heads in agreement. 

"Well think of our gift as an you're welcome gift." Rei said while taking Celia in his arms. 

Frank took Rose and disappeared.

Justice ran with Lily out the room. 

All that was left was Chris and Izzy staring at each other. 

"Chris." Izzy nodded.

"Izzy." Chris replied. 

In a blink of an eye, they was in his room. Izzy remembered her rules and what to say. She was in this lifestyle for quite sometime now and knows her duties. Chris closes the door behind them and turns to face Izzy.

"Well, i guess it's just us again." Chris whispers in Izzy's ear from behind. She didn't even see him move. 

"Well let's get to work then, Shall we?" Izzy smirked up at him.

"Master." The second the words left Izzy mouth Chris through her on the bed. 

"Let's go then. Izzy." Chris says crawling on top of her. 

Thank you, Jesus

I know its short but i just got my diploma in Psychology. And I'm moving soon so i might not update for a while. Message me if you have ideas.