Izzy.... You Badgirl

Chapter 11

                                                                                             Izzy's P.O.V

As Chris carries me to his room, he keeps scratching my thighs, all up and no matter how much I squirm, it feels great.

 "Do I get a punishment Chris?" I ask innocently. 

SMACK! 

"You call me master or sir when you address me. Do you understand?" He stopped walking to show he was waiting for my response.

 When i did not answer him he chuckled darkly and i shuddered. 

"Oh you have no idea what i am going to do to you." with that he kicked his door open and moved us into the room.

 It was red and black. Everything in the room was red and black. The curtains was draw closed, keeping the sunlight out of the room. 

"Why is it so dark in here?" i question with curiosity. 

Chris i mean, Master just tosses me off on the bed and goes into his walk in closet.

 "Stay!" was his last command before he disappeared. 

Suddenly.....

"Stop teasing me and just FUCK me!" sounded Rose sounding very frustrated.

"You go girl." i whispered to myself

5 minutes later, he comes back out with nothing but leather pants on. His abs are on display for all my eyes to see. I feel the moist damp spot in my panties. 

"Ummm...." was my response, I wiped my mouth, in case of drool on my face.

Master chuckled lightly.

"Don't worry. You are not drooling. But you will be."

And with that, Master dropped his pants and his lit- I mean BIG man stood right in my face. 

"Put it in your mouth and suck." Master spoke gently but firm. 

Without missing a beat, I sucked on his hard cock. I took him completely inside of my mouth and sucked like my life depended on it.

"You like that, Princess?" Master purred in my ear.

All I can do is nod at him as he face fucks me.

"Damn... Your mouth is like a wet heaven." Master moaned.

I had a burst of pride inside of me as i made him feel good. I'm proud I can make my Master happy.

I may be defiant, but I love being a good girl.

I start to feel him get harder and start doing sloppy thrusts before his hot semen ran down my throat. I swallowed everything and took him out with a pop sound.

"Did I do a good job, Master?" I whispered up at him.

His eyes went black with Lust and he growled, "Oh baby, you did great?"

"Now it's time for your punishment."

Now it's my turn to gulp.

Master walks over in his leather pants and shirtless.

Damn... he look good.

Anyway, Master put the handcuffs on my wrists and told me to stand up. With the snap of his fingers, something dropped from the ceiling. I was shaking with nervousness.  I'm excited to see this side of him. 

Master attached the handcuffs to the ceiling thing. I was lifted up to the balls of my feet. It did not hurt it just was exciting.

"Master, I'm sorry for having an attitude." I said submissively. 

"Oh sweetie, it's ok. I'll make you feel better and you will learn your lesson." With that i get spanked 10 times.

 I count each one out loud like he wants. Each one with a louder and longer moan.

"Your such a good girl." Master praised me while caressing the side of my face. 

"Thank you, Master." I whispered 

After he gave me a kiss on my forehead he untied me and laid me on the bed.  

"You need to rest. We have a big day tomorrow. Shopping!" He exclaimed

That was the last thing I remember before sleep took over.