Ch. 13 Just when you thought it was safe

Niall's P.O.V.

"What's wrong with me?" Liam asked as he sits on my bed. Tears trickling down his face.

"Nothings wrong with you people make mistakes." I say as i stand over by the door of my bedroom I don't know why but seeing Liam cry makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Niall, why can't anyone love me. I swear I love so hard but no one loves me i never meant to cheat with Louis but he showed me love." Liam says wiping his eyes trying to clear the tears.

"Li, what Louis showed you wasn't love. That was him using you."
I say sitting next to him and putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah, then what's love please i would just die to know what it is." Liam says putting his head in the nook of my neck.

My heart was beating, but i knew i had to do this I lift his head with my hand lightly and i looked into his pure innocent warm brown eyes. I wet my lips slightly as i looked at his plump pink ones.

"Can I show you?" i asked as my eyes drifted to his.

"show me what?" Liam asked dim wittily which made my heart melt.

"What Love is." I say letting my hand glide down his face.

He just looked down at his lap his cheeks turning red. So i just smash my lips against his and it wasn't like a kiss where you had to wait for the response of the other. It was so meant to be that he responded immediately deepening the kiss. I wrap my arms around his waist and his arms wrapped around my neck.

I slide my tongue across his bottom lip, but he denied me instead he slid his tongue across my bottom lip wanting to be the dominant one . I smile into the kiss but i let him in and as his tongue touched mine i felt like i , i was hesitant to kiss Liam but i definitely know whatever this was it was perfect.

He starts to push me on to the bed as our kiss intensifies. My hands rub up his torso slowly slightly lifting his grey t-shirt up. As he straddles me on my bed i feel my jeans start to get tighter as my erection starts to grow.

His lips moved to my neck making me buck my hips and moan as our erections collided. My heart was racing and my heart started to beat, but I wasn't ready for this yet. I mean I don't want to start it this way with Liam I want him to know that I want him for more than sex, I was about to push him away when Liam put his hand down pants touching my erection making me bite my lip and moan his name in Ecstasy.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Josh, book me a ticket to Sydney, Australia." Louis says walking into the living room with his cocky attitude.

"For, what?" i asked curiously as I put down the book I was reading to direct my attention to him.

"I'm visiting a couple friends is all." He says as he walks away to the Kitchen. I was about to go back to reading my book but he interrupted.

"Oh yeah here's Niall's phone he dropped it." he says tossing it to me.

I catch it, and as he walks away it all adds up, i need to ask Niall where Harry and Zayn went. I get up from the couch immediately rushing up the long stairs, I look in Liam's room first and he's not in there. So i assumed they both would be in Niall's room. I guess Niall was going to try and calm Liam down. As i approach Nialls room I begin to heard some unexpected noises. Then to my surprise a very familiar Irish accent moaning an all too familiar name.

Once I was at the door i didn't know if i should knock or just walk away. It was very awkward for me, I mean am i the only straight guy apart of this mob. I decided that Zayn and Harry's safety was a bit more Important than Niall getting off. So i take a deep breath and then i knock on the door.