Ch.27 Ongoing Traffic.

Harrys P.O.V.

"Louis what is all of this?" I ask as I walk into the mansion

I always end up back here. but this time the foyae was decorated with red rose petals. and different bouquets of flowers.

"well,I know you hate me." he says as he walks over to a vase of flowers smelling them.

"but who hates flowers." he finishes.

"they're very nice." I say honestly.

"do you like them?" he asked walking over to me.

"I-yeah they're beautiful." I say as his blue eyes look into mine.

"is that why you left me?" he asked catching me off gaurd.

"what do you mean?" I ask.

"you left because I didn't look good to you anymore you don't think on beautiful?" he says his eyes still staring into mine.

I was a bit confused with his word choice.

"no Louis." is all I could say.

"Zayn left you, but I can't leave you. I just could never leave you." he says looking at my lips.

"well, I can't be with someone who hurts me." I say a little bit of courage surging through my veins.

"Harry, I don't want hurt you. but you hurt me even more than I ever physically hurt you. You left me alone,when you were all I had left." he says his hand wrapping around the back of my neck lightly.

The look in his eyes showed how hurt he was. The guilt immediately began to sink in.

"Louis I never meant to hurt you."I say leaning into his touch letting him know that it was wanted.

"Let's not hurt eachother anymore." he says kissing my forehead.

when he pulls away from me he let's his tongue slide across his bottom lip. but It wasn't that lip bite that Zayn does.

Fuck that lip biting Ass hole.

but I miss him.

but he doesn't love me.

but I love him.

"I just want to start again no I want to continue." Louis says kissing my cheek.

"Continue?" I ask.

"I mean November 18th continue."  he says cracking a smile but his eyes still showed he was serious.

" what's that?" I ask.

" The day you become mine... officially." he says.

I couldn't help but smile. I look at our hands as they lay comfortably in eachother.

then I nod.

"yes?" he asked.

"I need a new ring." I laugh out showing. my bare ring finger.

"we better hurry.. we only have 3 weeks." he says before kissing my lips.

Zayn. gave. up.

Zayns P.O.V.

I feel like I've been standing in the middle of an ocean trying to walk across it. and even though I keep falling in and drowning I continue to try and try again. its a form of insanity really.

So I'm in Bradford.. I don't know why. I have no where to go. my cell phone is dead I didn't pack anything and I only have 60 bucks in my wallet.

I guess I should get a hotel room and find an a.t.m.....fuck Louis probably emptied my account.