is this real love

[ last day of school ]

your a 19 year old girl who has long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

??:"Get up its time for school!"

y/n: "do i have to?"

mom: "yes its the last day " she said

i got up did my routen and got dressed . i put on a black shirt that said 'do i look like i care', and denim jeans. with a pair of white supras. i got on the bus and saw my friend ashley .

ashley: hey y/n

y/n: hey ashley

ashley: have you seen adam

y/n: no what about shaan

ashley: nope. she said poping the p

an: hey so im writing another story and plz vote and comment ill update daily"

we where on our way to school. the bell rang i was late i ran to my first class. on the first day ugh why am i so stupid i thought to myself

i went to take a seet next to ashley. she was the only person i know in this class. i looked around and our teacher mr. williams was taking roll .

he called out names and i heard my name called "y/n " he said "here " i responed. i heard a name called after mine "justin bieber" mr.williams said "here " he said . i knew this day couldnt get any worse but it did .

justin bieber is in my class i really dont see what everybodys so crazy about him i just like his music not him he just thanks everybody loves him and has girls all over him. stuck up much ....

mr. williams : ok class today you have a school project . i will put you in partners . you have to do this asinedment out of school . not in school it will be due in 2 weeks .

i noticed he said to put people in partners he called name i was nervouse i kept fiddling with my fingers and tapping my foot.

" ashley and jake " , samantha and josh " y/n and... he stoped he couldnt read the name .. he opend his mouth and said it again "y/n and justin bieber" . i was frozen i looked ashley and said 'help' she wisperd back 'im sorry'

'the bell rang'

i walked out of class with ashley "finally we get to eat" i said . ashley didnt reply she looked like she was gonna faint . "ashley are you ok " i asked "ashley" . i looked where she was looking and she saw justin comeing this way. she finally came back to me and the real world . "hes comeing act cool " she said and started fixing her hair. i sighed and rolled my eyes . he came close with another guy . i saw justin getting closer and closer he was really kind of cute and hot. did i mention he was wearing a red shirt white snapback. he looked hot . wait no y/n what are you thinking you dont like him right?. right. "hey you must be ashley" justin said . she looked shocked cause justin knows her name. "h..hi" she said . "and you must be y/n" he said licking his lip and looking up and down at me. "like what you see" i said . ashley gave me a 'be nice look' " this is my friend ryan" justin said . ashley smiled widely . i gave her a 'go on' look . justin realized what was going on. "how about after school we meet at the mall" ashley said. i wanted to say something like a excuse but i couldnt . i thought to myself great one day with a famouse stuck up pop star. fun right.

*Next day*

(Y/ns) pov:

i was woken up by falling off my bed .i just remberd i have to go to the mall to meet ashley and justin their . so i got up looked in the miorr and bam! . i see this full head of hair sticking up like the bride of frankin stine . i jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body. once i got out i put on high weisted shorts a v- line neck that showed above my belly botton. a little bit of the key on and i fixed my hair with small curls.

i put on a pair of boots then i was done . i looked in the miorr i looked smoken hot . when i was done i went down stairs and got the keys from the kitchen table . "bye mom im going to the mall with ashley". i said " okay have fun be home by midnight". she responded. with that i ran out the door almost triped.

i got in the car and drive the the mall.

i got out and walked to the mall and saw ashley and justin. all justin was doing was just stairing.

"you know its rude to stare"i said. "sorry its just wow" he responded.

i blushed a little. ashley was just glairing at us.

"im gonna go to the food cort" ashley said "do you to wanna come" ashley said. "no im not hungry". i said.

"neither am i" he said

" ok see you later"

"bye" he said

we walked around the mall for a while. "i think we should shop over their" justin said pointing at victoria secret. i gasped and hit justin in the chest .

Sorry i havent updated i promise ill update tomarrow . did you listen to rollercoster yet. i havent i dont have money to buy it