date?

i woke up today in someones bed i noticed i was in justins room. i turned towards justin he had a huge smile on his face "morning beautiful" he said in his sleeps voice . it was sexy the was he said it. i guess its true when they say a boys most sexyest voice is thier sleepy voice. they where right.

my eyes widend i forgot about my mom at home . "justin can you take me home so i can take a shower and change" i said looking at what i was wearing. "yea just let me put on a shirt" he said . he looked hot without a shirt i couldnt stop stairing my mouth was a little open. "take a picture it will last longer" he said .

we walked to his car and went to my house . he walked mw to the door i checked the time on my phone 9:30 i put it back in my pocket . "bye" i said softly "bye " he said and kissed my on the cheek but i turned my head and kissed him on the lips . he was smiling through the kiss and so was i. i backed out and went into the house . "y/n" i heard my mom say . shes not home alot shes alomost never here cause of work. "yes" i said . she huged me tight i almost couldnt breath . "so whos that boy" she said "my boyfriend" i said and went up to my room. and ploped on the bed . i got a text from justin.

jay: hey

y/n : hi

jay: i was wondering if you wherent doing anything tonight if you wanted to go on a date

y/n: sure id love to

jay:ok see you at 7

y/n: ok bye .

*end of conv*

i stared to think what was i going to wear?

done for today ill update in the morning night/morning/afternoon wherw ever you live :)