lazy day

i woke up to see justin smileing down at me i looked and saw what i was wearing i was still in my dress good i thought to myself . he kissed my cheek .

"i wish i could wake up every morning to you in my arms right where you belong" he said. i got out of bed and pulled down my dress .

i was walking to the door when justin sat up " where you going" he says  with a frown face . " to make panckaes" i said justins eyes got wide and ran down stairs before i could. he must be really hungry

"y/n" he said "yes " i said "can i invite chaz ,ryan,za and christan to eat with us" he said with his bottom lip sticking out . "sure we'll have a lazy day" i resonded.

i went up stairs to get changed into some sweats and a black tank top.

and straighted my hair . i know its weird to straighten your hair when your home and not going anywhere but oh well.

i heard the door bell ring . justin answerd the door while i made pancakes they did their 'bro hug' and went in justins room to play mordal combat. while i was down stairs alone . i turned down the radio and boyfriend came on i sang the whole song while danceing and singing.

the pancakes where ready " ITS READY! " i yelled then turned off the radio. then i heard the boys comeing down stairs like a stampeed . i gave them each a plate with 2 pancakes stacked on top with butter and syrup . they ate like wild anmials i also gave them each a glass of cold milk .

i was washing dishes . and they gave me a kiss on they cheek and put their plate in the sink . justin gave me a hug from behind and turned me around and kissed me pasonitely. when i was done i went up stairs and they where watching tom and jerry . ryan was siting on the floor justin was in bed . za and chris was on the floor with ryan . "wanna watch a movie in the basment" i asked they nodded their heads . "race ya " i said i ran as fast as i could i reached the stairs and jumped over them i was glad i made it before all of them . " hey thats not fair you where next to the door " ryan said . "well anyways i won now you all can pick a movie while i pop some popcorn".

*justins pov*

we all decided to pick a scary movie the congering . We put the movie in and turned the lights off . The movi was starting . And y/n was comeing down stairs with the popcorn.

"what movie are we watching " she said. " the congering" i replyed she put ger face in my chest almost the whole movie . i put both my arms around her. she kept jumping in my arms "ill protect you" i said.  todays the best lazy day ever.