m e, y o u i d i o t

He called at 11:15 on a Sunday night, and my heart sped up seeing his name light up the screen.
But the excitement was short lived, because he sounded so conflicted on the other end. "She told me she missed me," he confessed. "She said she was sorry. What do I do?" i suddenly felt like i was losing my grip as i hung off a cliff. 
It was a long way down, and i knew the drop was coming. "I don't know what to say." "I just need a reason," he said. "Give me a reason not to go back." Me, you idiot! i wanted to say.i wanted to yell it, say i'd treat him so much better, but i couldn't. His friendship was too important. His loyalty was too rare. So instead, i swallowed hard, and said, "I guess I don't have one." And that was that.Until a week later.

a week later

I haven't spoke to him in a week.I've decided that he doesn't need me.

i get a knock at the door.I go down to see who's there.

Ricky.

"What do you want?!"I didn't look at him.

"Why are you so mad?"

"I remember a Saturday afternoon, February 27th, we were sitting in that café as always, except we just met then.

I had a rose that I'd bought from lady on the street for 2$. It was on the table, you asked about it, took it, looked at me, I smiled, my heart skipped a beat cause for a second I thought you would hand it to me in a romantic way, but then you put it back on the table and I realized it was all in my head.

When we left the café, I left the rose where it was because I knew we would go to a party later on and I thought having to hold it would be annoying. I regretted it afterwards, because all I could think about from then on was you sitting there with that rose in your hand.

Maybe I should've kept it, but I guess I already have enough memories to keep me awake. Because,I fucking love you.I love you so much it hurts."

"I love you more."He lifts my head up and kisses me.

Fireworks.

"Y/n?Why did you think i'd choose her over you?"

"She's prettier,smarter,funnier,and better."

"Your wrong.I love you."

-

Damn.

I GOT THE SCRIPTS FROM MY FRIEND SO CREDS TO HER.