//kitten//

*brooklyn pov*

I was sitting on the couch,My boyfriend Brian said he would come and cuddle.Where the fuck is he?I decide to go into his room.The "rule" is that i can't go into his room without knocking.Bullshit.

*third person*

"D-daddy?" Brooklyn mumbled trying to find Brian in the dark room.

"Kitten what did I tell you about coming into my room?" Brooklyn was forced against the wall, Brian pressing his forehead against hers.

"You said not to come in here, but it's bed time and you said you'd tuck me in and check under my bed." she mumbled out scared about what he would do.

"So you walk into the room and didn't knock?" he growled at her gripping her arms and shoving them above her head biting her neck.

"Daddy please" Brookly moaned our wanting more then just some simple punishment.

"Skip the punishment? Wow kitten I don't know about that." Brian set a rule when they first started dating that if she wanted to skip a punishment he'll be extremely rough.

"Yes please daddy." she giggled out but quickly taken a back as he gripped her hands harder throwing her onto the bed causing her to whimper.

He instantly propped her upwards, having her back completely arched.

Ripping off her clothes was the easy part, but taking off his without wanting to do something sexual to her was harder for him to do.

So to distract himself he grabbed the collar and leash he had and by the time he was back his clothes were off.

"Up." he hissed out grabbing her neck in one harsh swoop and locking the collar and leash on her.

She grunted as he threw her back onto the bed getting behind her and thrusting harshly into her has he pulled on her leash.

"Daddy" Brooklyn moaned out, feeling the pain against her tight walls.

"If you moan it gets worse." he grunted out as he continuously thrsted in and out of her.

She scrunched up her face trying everything to not moan, squirm, or even move.

But even with all her attempts, she moaned all of it out.

Before she could even get out a sorry, he aggressively flipped her over; shoving his fingers into her mouth and thrusting in and out.

Even if she was to moan out it would be extremely difficult as Brian's fingers were down her throat.

Her eyes were watering as he continued at his fast and rough pace.

He felt a little bad not wanting to hurt his baby girl but he was aroused, and he loved how she felt.

He could feel as his precum rush out of him, she had been climaxing quite a lot and drooling onto his hand.

"Brooklyn you're so beautiful like this defenseless and in pain." he stated in between grunts really feeling her tightly squeeze around his dick.

"Brooklyn if you constantly feel like this I don't know how I could last." he was completely out of breath.

And before they both knew it, he came inside her feeling the warm liquid rush up and around him.

"That was amazing, Brooklyn. I love you kitten." Brian smiled taking his fingers out if her mouth, causing her to cough, letting saliva fall from her mouth.

"I love you, daddy." she smiled as she snuggled up to Brian, kissing his cheek lightly.

"Daddy loves you too kitten."

-

*claps*

jill your so amazing thanks bb i would have not been able to do this

FaZeKitten

Do you guys want ME to try and write a smut i might be able to if you guys really want me to.

kbye