Strange Things

Narrator's POV

The black hedgei woke up late and half of his homework wasn't finished. He had to hurry this morning, he was gonna be late to school. He did his homework on his way to school. And used his chaos control for school.

He handed his homework in in time and got there just in time. "Oof." He sighed. He could remember last night, and what he did; but whatever it was...it must have tired him out.

Class hasn't started yet, so he had time to rethink everything.

Okay, he remembers getting home. Then he ate a salad, and worked on his homework on his laptop.

The laptop! He remembers something that side tracked him. Ah, a school email. He didn't remember what it said.

Soon the teacher walked in, he shook those thoughts away. He started writing things down that the teacher placed on the board. He noticed someone was staring at him from the corner of eye. He turned that way and saw a green hedgehog staring directly at him.

He knew him from somewhere, or at least it felt like he knew him.

He was smirking at the black hedgei, and soon motioned a finger for him to come over.

Blushing, Ebony shook his head and turned back to the board. Soon the class ended, and the ebon hedgehog hurried out before the green hedgehog could catch him; but as soon as Ebony reached the corner to his next class...

"Hey Cutie."

"Ah!" Ebony gave a squeak. Emerald chuckled.

"Did I spook you?" He wrapped an arm around Ebony and brought him close.

"A l-little, n-now if you excuse me...I-I have a class t-"

"Don't worry about it Sugar." Smirked Emerald. "I'll bail you out if you ever get in trouble."

"That's nice, but I-"

Scourge gave the hedgei a smack on his bottom. Ebony's face was lit up red. Emerald only gave a chuckle.

"Oh, that's tight."

"Th-That's c-considered PTA." Ebony trembled, he'd never been touch like that before.

"Well, do you want to go the boys' restroom and make it a PTWYA?"

"I-I don't know what that means, could y-you please let me g-"

"Mr. Scourge..." Emerald growled as he was interrupted.

"I'll see you later Cutie." He whispered before letting go of Ebony. "Yes, Mrs. White?" Scourge asked as he made his way to the principal.

Ebony, came into his next class, blushing. His face was so red. The class soon began, there was a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw his exact replica, but gloomier.

"May I borrow a pencil?" He asked the duplicate.

"S-Sure." Ebony gave a small smile and handed his, just discovered, twin a pencil.

"Thank you. I'll give it back at the end of class." The gloomy one whispered.

"It's okay, just keep it." Ebony whispered back, smiling.

"Thanks." His twin said.

Ebony turned back around and continued his studies.

Well, the day ended and Ebony was on his way home. When he heard someone behind him. He turned around, and it was the same green hedgehog he saw in the hallway. He gasped and turned back around, walking a little faster.

There was a chuckle behind him. Ebony kept his head down and kept walking. He was just one block away from his house, when someone grabbed his arm and pulled him into a dark empty lot, pinning him against a wall. He gasped, his breathing was rapid and violent.

"Hey Cutie." He recognized the voice, the green hedgehog.

"W-What is it you want? I-I'll give you anything...I promise. Take my money, my car keys. Here's a watch I bought." He said terrified.

"You can keep your things, Sweetie. I don't want that." He chuckled.

"W-What do y-you want?" He asked feeling a slimy goo wrapping around his arms.

"Just a treat." After that last word, Ebony's arms were pinned to the wall by his sides. He tried pulling away, but that was useless.

"Ngh...l-let me go." He whimpered.

"It'll just be a few minutes. I'm very good with my mouth." Emerald chuckled.

"Y-You're mouth?" Ebony asked, soon noticing Emerald was on his knees in front of his length area. He soon noticed what was happening. "W-Wait! Stop!" He screamed as he felt his  zipper being disturbed.

"Don't worry... I won't be too rough." Emerald kissed Ebony's cheek before going back to his business.

"S-Stop! Please..." He whimpered as tears streamed down his now blushing, face.

"Ngh~" Moaned Emerald as he licked the tip, teasing...trying to calm down the crying ebon.

"Ah." The pinned hedgehog had been defeated. Emerald smirked in his treatment, knowing the ebony hedgehog had given in.

"Mmm..." He slid it all the way into his mouth.

Ebony's face became bright red. "Ah!" He moaned. Was he actually enjoying this?

Emerald chuckled and took Ebony's hips in his hands moving them back and forth slowly, wanting the ebon to thrust his hips into his mouth.

Ebony didn't quite understand the message. Soon the slimy goo went down to his hips and began to rock them slowly, pushing Ebony's member into Scourge's mouth.

"Ah! Mph... Ngh! Hah..." We're the small noises coming from the ebon hedgehog.

It felt so good, but so wrong at the same time. He started to slowly move his hips on his own, with the help of the slime.

Scourge chuckled as he knew Ebony was enjoying this, but not wanting to admit it. He knew Ebony was thrusting his hips on his own as well.

"Ah!" He gave a small gasp as his arms twitched a bit. His legs felt like giving up on him. "Ngh!" He moaned as his hips bucked, pushing Scourge away a little. He chuckled.

"Aww, his first orgasm..." He said smirking and looking up at the red faced hedgei, his eyes were closed. His legs shook as he made small squeals and mews. "That looks painful, let me help you..." Smirked Scourge and took the ebon back into his mouth.

"Ah!" Ebony gasped and tried gripping something. He bit his lip as he felt his member release some pressure, his whole body stiffened. "Oh~"

Emerald eagerly swallowed it. Every last drop was gone, it was now inside of the emerald being. He pulled away and stood up again, cupping Ebony's chin. He smiled.

"I could get drunk off you." He said before kissing the ebony hedgei's lips. "Mmm..." He moaned.

"Mph...mmm...ngh..." Were the moans Ebony made.

They separated. "I'll see you next time, Sweetie." Scourge winked and fixed Ebony's pants. He kissed his cheek before going, the slime disappeared as well. Ebony blushed.

"I can't believe I did that..." He blushed and continued his way home, so embarrassed.